Why do black women make you feel guilty for not finding them attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they make you feel like you murdered an entire nation just because you aren't attracted to them? I always feel so awkward when they ask me my preferences in women because they give you that death look like you better say you find me attractive or else.

Today I was asked by a black woman (for the 50th time) what kind of woman do I find attractive and when I told her my preferences, she called me an 'East African colourist coon'. :childplease:

Should I lie to them next time and say: "Darker the berry, sweeter the juice" or "Melanin poppin dipped in dark chocolate" or whatever other crap they tell themselves?

Why do black women guilt trip men for not finding them attractive?
No other women on earth would do that except the nubian melanin qweenz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
I'm from the UK. You're right but that pro black wakanda wonderland ideology is growing here especially in Lewisham areas.

Ah, the UK is not like the rest of Europe. They copy the US more and she (and many UK blacks) are heavily influenced by AAs.

It's because black women are seen as the most unattractive female gender race combination. So black women find it difficult to date interracially as other ethnicities aren't checking for them while Black men don't struggle as much to date interracially. So they feel that if their men are being taken by other races, there is no one left for them so they try to act like they own black men and if black men check for other races, they must be traitors and coons.

Frankly, I don't understand how black Americans can date white people. These were the same people who were beating and raping your ancestors only 60+ years ago. Your Grandparents were directly affected by this, for older people, your mothers may have been affected by this. It's honestly shameful that you associate with white people after that history

It's because black women are seen as the most unattractive female gender race combination. So black women find it difficult to date interracially as other ethnicities aren't checking for them while Black men don't struggle as much to date interracially. So they feel that if their men are being taken by other races, there is no one left for them so they try to act like they own black men and if black men check for other races, they are traitors and coons.

Isn't that hypocritical because when black women date interracially all other black women congratulate her like when Serena Williams married that white dude or when Meghan Markle (who isn't even black) married Prince Harry, they were celebrating like it was they who got married.
So why hate on the black men?

Isn't that hypocritical because when black women date interracially all other black women congratulate her like when Serena Williams married that white dude or when Meghan Markle (who isn't even black) married Prince Harry, they were celebrating like it was they who got married.
So why hate on the black men?
That's an issue that relates more to the "black men ain't shit" narrative. They lift the white men who date black woman to spite black men

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well, I thought black women disliked Somali guys in the UK.

Anyway, it has more to do with the remnants of a colour caste system in the Caribbean (particularly) in Jamica where people were grouped in market value according to their hue. Moreover darker tones were looked down on, despite constituting the colour of the majority population.

As for their West African brothers they have this issue to a less extent as they are more culturally intact but they experienced a shift to a lighter skinned preference due to the reminants of European colonialism.

Where does this girl fit in, she's concerned about her mating rating and likely searching for validation. Big mistake as you are a Horner with separate beauty standards that differ tremendously. It was unwise of her to do that.

Also women in general irrespective of race have insecurities about their appearance and whether they are loved.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Why do they make you feel like you murdered an entire nation just because you aren't attracted to them? I always feel so awkward when they ask me my preferences in women because they give you that death look like you better say you find me attractive or else.

Today I was asked by a black woman (for the 50th time) what kind of woman do I find attractive and when I told her my preferences, she called me an 'East African colourist coon'. :childplease:

Should I lie to them next time and say: "Darker the berry, sweeter the juice" or "Melanin poppin dipped in dark chocolate" or whatever other crap they tell themselves?

Why do black women guilt trip men for not finding them attractive?
No other women on earth would do that except the nubian melanin qweenz.

I don't know about you bro, but Black women have their dimes. I sadly never had a chance to date one but I personally wouldn't mind, aren't we black too :lolbron:, best bodies I ever seen was on back woman :wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat: I just hope more would go natural and take off them wigs and shit :ohno:

I think the best black woman I ever seen SO FAR, was at my previous job, she was training me on how to use some new equipment in my field but she kept staring at my hair and being all affectionate and shit, this went on for a few days,
i gave the :mjpls: look she gave the :mjpls: I said :francis: nah I cant im muslim

:jcoleno:

Moral of the story is, don't be racist there are dimes every where :ufdup:

Well, I thought black women disliked Somali guys in the UK.

Anyway, it has more to do with the remnants of a colour caste system in the Caribbean (particularly) in Jamica where people were grouped in market value according to their hue. Moreover darker tones were looked down on, despite constituting the colour of the majority population.

As for their West African brothers they have this issue to a less extent as they are more culturally intact but they experienced a shift to a lighter skinned preference due to the reminants of European colonialism.

Where does this girl fit in, she's concerned about her mating rating and likely searching for validation. Big mistake as you are a Horner with separate beauty standards that differ tremendously. It was unwise of her to do that.

Also women in general irrespective of race have insecurities about their appearance and whether they are loved.

Very interesting perspective. In many ways I feel bad for black women. It's a brutal world.

I don't know about you bro, but Black women have their dimes. I sadly never had a chance to date one but I personally wouldn't mind, aren't we black too :lolbron:, best bodies I ever seen was on back woman :wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat: I just hope more would go natural and take off them wigs and shit :ohno:

I think the best black woman I ever seen SO FAR, was at my previous job, she was training me on how to use some new equipment in my field but she kept staring at my hair and being all affectionate and shit, this went on for a few days,
i gave the :mjpls: look she gave the :mjpls: I said :francis: nah I cant im muslim

:jcoleno:

Moral of the story is, don't be racist there are dimes every where :ufdup:

Haye mudane. I will date a black woman just for you.
If I end up in a BLM march remember if was your fault.
:lolbron:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Haye mudane. I will date a black woman just for you.
If I end up in a BLM march remember if was your fault.
:lolbron:

:chrisfreshhah:

BLM the new wave anyways, join it lowkey, I know tons of people in my area that are a part of it, don't be a card carrying member, because that's too much, plus the govy keeps track of that shit, but give subtle support and that your heart is with the movement :pachah1:, you never knew when you will need a reference man.

Bro Im just saying, there's beauty in all races, but a black woman whose muslim and is a 10? come on :lolbron: .

But could you turn this down? The girl I mentioned previously looked a LOT like this, she was from the islands but with fake hair sadly

:salute::wowsweat:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
When a woman asks you what you find attractive and it aint her it will usually be a problem. I have no idea why women ask questions they dont want the answer to.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Very interesting perspective. In many ways I feel bad for black women. It's a brutal world.

Its not the end of the world for them.
Who cares if you fall outside of mainstream beauty ideals. They should focus on their niche and forget about trying to win favour. The larger your pool the more confusing it is to shift between eligibles. You just need a good enough selection and it's best they avoid men with hang ups or different cultural standards.

The only thing I feel sorry about is they might attract more of those eccentrics that fetishize darker hues be they cadaan (expats types) or madow kangs.

Worst case scenario do as the segment of Asians who aren't perceived as attractive by their group do, focus on education or getting that lacaag up.

Last edited:
:chrisfreshhah:

BLM the new wave anyways, join it lowkey, I know tons of people in my area that are a part of it, don't be a card carrying member, because that's too much, plus the govy keeps track of that shit, but give subtle support and that your heart is with the movement :pachah1:, you never knew when you will need a reference man.

Bro Im just saying, there's beauty in all races, but a black woman whose muslim and is a 10? come on :lolbron: .

But could you turn this down? The girl I mentioned previously looked a LOT like this, she was from the islands but with fake hair sadly

:salute::wowsweat:

@Cityviews

You have completely changed my perspective on black women. Is she African American? Or something else? Mash'allah Mash'allah.

Who is the girl in the picture? She looks so pretty :it0tdo8:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cityviews

You have completely changed my perspective on black women. Is she African American? Or something else? Mash'allah Mash'allah.

Who is the girl in the picture? She looks so pretty :it0tdo8:

Not gonna lie the girl in the pic is trinidadian, and the girl I almost chopped up at work was Jamaican mixed with dominican.

But they all black, so lets not go too rough on them, wallahi they got dimes.

Its not the end of the world for them.
Who cares if you fall outside of mainstream beauty ideals. They should focus on their niche and forget about trying to win favour. The larger your pool the more confusing it is to shift between eligibles. You just need a good enough selection and it's best they avoid men with hang ups or different cultural standards.

The only thing I feel sorry about is thry might attract more of those eccentrics that fetishize darker hues be they cadaan (expats types) or madow kangs.

Worst case scenario do as the segment of Asians who aren't perceived as attractive by their group do, focus on education or getting that lacaag up.

I believe now that all women were created beautiful. And now I realise that I've been influenced, perhaps, by colonialist discourse. I believed in a hierarchical structure of beauty standards were a low 1 in category A was superior than a high 9 in category B.
But, alas, I have now renounced this redundant ideology.

Off topic, but I feel bad the most for indhoyar men though. Anytime I’m talking about them with a group of other women, they start joking around about d*ck size. Indhoyar girls are the most vicious towards their own race of men, shit’s insane.
:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.