Why do black people label themselves as Nubians and Cushites?

When they have no ancestry in North Sudan and Southern Egypt, and then they claim that the people living there today are not the real descendants of the Ancient Nubia.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think I ever heard them call themselves Cushites or Kush.

However, they do claim Nubians because it was the only impressive Sub-Saharan African ancient civilization. It is understandable.

Also, in European/Western literature (both nonfiction as well as fiction) they often use the adjective Nubian to describe Africans in a poetic way.

When they have no ancestry in North Sudan and Southern Egypt, and then they claim that the people living there today are not the real descendants of the Ancient Nubia.
Nubian kween
upload_2019-11-18_12-20-23.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Same reason why you have white dudes on the internet refering to themselves as Nordic Prussians. As cringy as it is you should understand it sounds cool to someone else.

On another note what's the deal with you and the holy trinity of blacks, gays and liberals?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

This 1 guy who annoys me claims the hell out of Nubia. Watch him also put Nubians/Kushites in first place as the most powerful African historic military.

This 1 guy who annoys me claims the hell out of Nubia. Watch him also put Nubians/Kushites in first place as the most powerful African historic military.

He’s been editing the Kerma culture page on Wikipedia. Claiming that it was Nilo-Saharan. He also deleted a section of the Cushitic people’s page that described the biological affinities between Cushites and the people of Kerma. He also tampered with the section describing the genetics of Cushites.

In one of his videos he claimed that, as a descendant of Niger-Congo speakers, he can only claim Nilo-Saharan history because it’s somehow “black history” hence the editing which further proves that African-American, Caribbeans and Bantus do not consider Horners “black”.

Apollo

VIP
He’s been editing the Kerma culture page on Wikipedia. Claiming that it was Nilo-Saharan. He also deleted a section of the Cushitic people’s page that described the biological affinities between Cushites and the people of Kerma. He also tampered with the section describing the genetics of Cushites.

In one of his videos he claimed that, as a descendant of Niger-Congo speakers, he can only claim Nilo-Saharan history because it’s somehow “black history” hence the editing which further proves that African-American, Caribbeans and Bantus do not consider Horners “black”.

How do you know it is him and not lunatics from egyptsearch.com?

Is editing Wikipedia pages to fit your narrative that easy?

Is editing Wikipedia pages to fit your narrative that easy?
Fam, you really think that a random youtuber can edit wikipedia? Not agreeing with his content is one thing but don't bs to justify your narrative.

@Nomoregames2019 there's a few nutters out there that claim them, yes, but they're irrelevant. It's usually those black-Hebrew cultists in America.

The obsession with Kush comes from AAs admiration with the Axumite empire, Tigray people. They're impressed cus it was as powerful as Rome and Persia at its time. Axumites colonised Yemen, parts of Saudi, western Somaliland, and completely destroyed Kush. AAs read this stuff online and get inspired. lol.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
@Nomoregames2019 there's a few nutters out there that claim them, yes, but they're irrelevant. It's usually those black-Hebrew cultists in America.

The obsession with Kush comes from AAs admiration with the Axumite empire, Tigray people. They're impressed cus it was as powerful as Rome and Persia at its time. Axumites colonised Yemen, parts of Saudi, western Somaliland, and completely destroyed Kush (Nilotes). AAs read this stuff online and get inspired. lol.

Kush Empire were language shifted Cushites who looked like modern-day Nubians and Bejas. They were not ethnic Nilotes.

The obsession with Kush comes from AAs admiration with the Axumite empire, Tigray people. They're impressed cus it was as powerful as Rome and Persia at its time. Axumites colonised Yemen, parts of Saudi, western Somaliland, and completely destroyed Kush (Nilotes). AAs read this stuff online and get inspired. lol.
no that’s just you sxb
:drakekidding:I barely knew what a Tigray was until a hooker near my school told me she was Tigrayinya

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP

I always wondered why those wiki articles are never locked to prevent tampering

no that’s just you sxb
:drakekidding:I barely knew what a Tigray was until a hooker near my school told me she was Tigrayinya
Lol Tigray gave birth to the most impotant and oldest Cushitic civilasations. And yh I do 'admire' their history. They never failed themselves or their land despite being attacked from all sides since the beginning of time. Just my two cents.

Highly doubt there's Tigrayan "hookers" since it's completely forbidden in their culture.

But anyway, ever heard of Medusa Lounge? If u know u know kkkk

We should ignore these pseudohistory asshats on Wikipedia and YouTube. These guys are all bums - white, black, yellow, red, etc. They don't know their own fathers - how are they going to speak to us about history?

They haven't accomplished anything in life, so they cling to a pipe dream of being descended from greatness. Let them have their Wikipedia obsession while we work hard and show them what true greatness is. They'll probably then claim to be descended from us

Trending