Why do Benadiris have such small foreheads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I met some of those mixed Bravanese recently and was shocked at how small their foreheads were. What's up with their small foreheads since they are 30-45% Somali (biggest forehead group on the planet)?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
We had an entire thread about foreheads. You know about Somalis and foreheads :ulyin:
Do you have a Barkhad Abdi forehead
IMG_3599.JPG
:lolbron:

The term "small" is relative especially when you're Somali and 85% of the population have gigantic craniums :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
God bless our big (for)heads.

I met some of those mixed Bravanese recently and was shocked at how small their foreheads were. What's up with their small foreheads since they are 30-45% Somali (biggest forehead group on the planet)?
This comes from the % of south Asian genes they have in them.
If you ever look at a South Asians forehead, you could cover it with 2 or 3 fingers while the Somali one can be covered with 4 or 5 fingers sometimes 6.

This comes from the % of south Asian genes they have in them.
If you ever look at a South Asians forehead, you could cover it with 2 or 3 fingers while the Somali one can be covered with 4 or 5 fingers sometimes 6.
Wow mines goes up to 10 fingers

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What's a small forehead look like? I think I might have one lol I know I don't have a big one

Status
Not open for further replies.