Why Do Beautiful Women Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see so many beautiful women working at low paying jobs, I don't get it. If I was a beautiful women I would be finessing men to get the bag, yet these clueless women are killing themselves working jobs that will replace them in the blink of an eye. Back when I was in college I had many part time jobs with these beautiful women. Don't they know bangbros is hiring, hell they could even make premium snapchats and just rake in the dollars. I understand that if you were muslim and somali, but these were mostly cadaan women with zero shame. They would be wearing short shirts and tight jeans exposing there booty for me to see.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I see so many beautiful women working at low paying jobs, I don't get it. If I was a beautiful women I would be finessing men to get the bag, yet these clueless women are killing themselves working jobs that will replace them in the blink of an eye. Back when I was in college I had many part time jobs with these beautiful women. Don't they know bangbros is hiring, hell they could even make premium snapchats and just rake in the dollars. I understand that if you were muslim and somali, but these were mostly cadaan women with zero shame. They would be wearing short shirts and tight jeans exposing there booty for me to see.
Is this you're way of dealing with the stress of #NoNutNovember?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This guy's thread, kkk.

So, you wanna tell me that low paying jobs like, stores e.g

Walmart/walgreen/F.dollars/subway/McDonalds female employees are mostly pretty?

Sxb, you're naive, if you didn't encounter some Walmart/McDonalds employees. I tell ya, it would be different story if you see one of them.. you would change yo views when you see misshapen, disfigured obese souls
UnhealthyNecessaryAnemoneshrimp-small.gif

Last edited:
Is that you in your dp?

Because not every woman wants to rely on a man for everything, some of us want to be independent and self-reliant.

This guy's thread, kkk.

So, you wanna tell me that low paying jobs like, stores e.g

Walmart/walgreen/F.dollars/subway/McDonalds female employees are mostly pretty?

Sxb, you're naive, if you didn't encounter some Walmart/McDonalds employees. I tell ya, it would be different story if you see one of them.. you would change yo views when you see misshapen, disfigured obese souls
View attachment 59753
not all are good looking of course, but I have seen so many that are, or have features like big futo. Cadaan women are the most sought after by every race except me, they could cuck some indians into giving them money.

BankaTuyo

حيران

why do retarded people write stupid nonsense on online forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending