Why do Asian and African countries send maids to Middle East

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just want to know why? Why the hell would these countries send thousands of maids to the Middle East.

Philippines, Indonesia, India, African countries etc.

Unless the abuse ratio is small compared to maids sent. Or am I wrong?

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's better than living in poverty in Africa/Asia
Akhi the money is great especially in Saudi. Some have bad luck and end up with abusive bosses. Some Maids go to Lebanon and other Gulf countries. Some go Jordan.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Why did you/your parents emingrate to the west?
Don't tell me because of instability(war) in the horn
Yes instability too don't tell me those Asian countries are not stable. And if they could go to Europe they would too but why Middle East. Is Lebanese or Jordanian economy better then Indonesia or Philippines?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just want to know why? Why the hell would these countries send thousands of maids to the Middle East.

Philippines, Indonesia, India, African countries etc.

Unless the abuse ratio is small compared to maids sent. Or am I wrong?

Opportunities. They are dirt poor. They rather be slapped by a fat Arab master than starve to death, back home

That's the West sxb not Middle East
I
Yes instability too don't tell me those Asian countries are not stable. And if they could go to Europe they would too but why Middle East. Is Lebanese or Jordanian economy better then Indonesia or Philippines?
Don't hesitate the fact bro...you have never left your country for insecurity reasons but rather for economic opportunities in the west...these maids got the same story as you except that they had ended up in torture and mistreatment

CaliTedesse

VIP
I
Don't hesitate the fact bro...you have never left your country for insecurity reasons but rather for economic opportunities in the west...these maids got the same story as you except that they had ended up in torture and mistreatment
That is your parents yaa akhi not mine shukran.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I
Midakale my parents moved during the war so you can't compare both sceneario's. Just because your parents moved post war does not mean my did haye yaa walad move along.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Akhi the money is great especially in Saudi. Some have bad luck and end up with abusive bosses. Some Maids go to Lebanon and other Gulf countries. Some go Jordan.
they get paid poorly cause a large percentage of their paychecks goes to their contractors. domestic maids in lebanon make $100 a month. djiboutian maids actually make more than them.

Trending