why do ashy abdis keep caping for these habesha hoes when they come for Somali queens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
:farmajoyaab:

niggas livin in a fantasy world thinkin theyre part of ahmed gurays army. these habesha hoes don't want u and u will never have them so stop siding with them when they slander us Somali queens!!:pacspit:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is treason and violators must be executed by firing squad. We have no need for raw meating stinkies when Allah blessed us with pure xalimos.
:lawd:
How can you cuck for our enemies and choose these crusty buttholed mountain trolls over Somalia? Shame on you.
:susp:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Go take your problems elsewhere you fatherless dh!llo bucket

my father is very much part of my life but where is urs? i bet ur absentee father is the reason u hate somali women so much. u blame ur mom for not being able to keep him around and u think a bug eyed raw meat eating stank breath habesha hoe will be the cure to all ur problems.:tocry:

i hope u get 81 shots to the abdomen in a fued between rival gangs in ur dutty neigbourhood u batty.:pacspit:

my father is very much part of my life but where is urs? i bet ur absentee father is the reason u hate somali women so much. u blame ur mom for not being able to keep him around and u think a bug eyed raw meat eating stank breath habesha hoe will be the cure to all ur problems.:tocry:

i hope u get 81 shots to the abdomen in a fued between rival gangs in ur dutty neigbourhood u batty.:pacspit:

You're clearly just mad because nobody wants to f*ck with you and all the Somali niggas using the Habesha hoes as buckets as they should , but you take offense hoes get more attention then you I'm confused either out hoe them or shut up

Toxique

hood arawelo
You're clearly just mad because nobody wants to f*ck with you and all the Somali niggas using the Habesha hoes as buckets as they should , but you take offense hoes get more attention then you I'm confused either out hoe them or shut up

who the f*ck would be jealous about hoes being used as buckets? ur a batty

You would insult a Somali this much just to defend filthy Ethiopians?
:susp:
Why don't you go back to bootyclapping for Aids Ababa in the politics section you cuck?
:camby:

Not you habashis are our prostitutes and I'm confused why Somali woman would get jealous of prosititue you should be confused too you but you're not because Habashi prostitutes and Somali women are on the same level for you

They are free to pick anyone as their partners and have their own tastes in women but why do they need to speak down to Somali women? You should see how they insult Somali women on Twitter and YouTube's comment section.

Toxique

hood arawelo
You should value yourself more and not compare yourself to Habashi prostitutes is all I'm saying you fatherless coon

Now go watch your Korean dramas

u should value ur mother and not constantly degrade her and all somali women on this platform!

stop lying to urself. u know ur simp ass love these hoes that's why ur going so hard in the paint for them! u don't see them as prostitutes but as upgrades to somali women.:gucciwhat:

Toxique

hood arawelo
these ashy abdis like @Oday Sanaag didnt have a father figure or og in their lives to teach them the game. their simp asses be lovin these hoes and puttin em on a pedestal. they even degrade their own kind to cape for these hoes. tell me that don't remind u of african american men ? :umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts