Are arabs white?

• This is a joke right? Of course not.

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Yes, and I'll explain.

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...call themselves white? I've been noticing this more and more lately on the internet. The ones who are most likely to say it are North Africans, followed by those from the Levant. Does anyone know why they call themselves white?
:hmm:
Some middle eastern people consider themselves Asian, since it is technically in West Asia........

Southern Europeanss, levantines and north africans are all considered the mediterranean people. North Italians look quite different from southerners and they live better as well unlike poor south Italy, the term "white" is loose sometimes they claim them for historic purposes but otherwise when they want "pure" whites they only consider north and central Europeans.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Levantine claim White more often than North Africans. I hardly see Noth Africans claim they are White they acknowledge they are not the same type as Western Europeans but they view themselves as White as in colour not Race.

CaliTedesse

VIP
We Somalis would have claimed White too if we had the chance, sadly we don't but thanks to Caucasoid label we are a bit saved, but takes some time to school others on the term and that being Black is a social construct.

We Somalis would have claimed White too if we had the chance, sadly we don't but thanks to Caucasoid label we are a bit saved, but takes some time to school others on the term and that being Black is a social construct.
Ew who’d wanna claim white? Don’t insult Somalis like that. Our ancestors never looked up to Europeans.
:susp:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ew who’d wanna claim white? Don’t insult Somalis like that. Our ancestors never looked up to Europeans.
:susp:
Obviously you are too young to understand the Somali mind we resemble Arabs slightly with that we even changed our genealogy to claim them, if we were Whiter in complexion I can assure you we Somalis would be claiming we were Aryan etc. It's normal to make use of what Allah swt had bestowed upon you and to use it in a clever manner.

Obviously you are too young to understand the Somali mind we resemble Arabs slightly with that we even changed our genealogy to claim them, if we were Whiter in complexion I can assure you we Somalis would be claiming we were Aryan etc. It's normal to make use of what Allah swt had bestowed upon you and to use it in a clever manner.
The only reason *some* Somalis claim arab lineage is Islam and to have a connection with the Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
I dont see any reason why any Somali would claim white/aryan, even if we were lighter.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The only reason *some* Somalis claim arab lineage is Islam and to have a connection with the Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
I dont see any reason why any Somali would claim white/aryan, even if we were lighter.
That and to claim to originate from Asia. No one wants to be associated with Bantu's let's be honest. Also Benefits above benefits you think Arabs didn't benefit from fact they were checked as White in America during the beginning of 20th century.

That and to claim to originate from Asia. No one wants to be associated with Bantu's let's be honest. Also Benefits above benefits you think Arabs didn't benefit from fact they were checked as White in America during the beginning of 20th century.
I believe we have more pride and dignity than that.

...call themselves white? I've been noticing this more and more lately on the internet. The ones who are most likely to say it are North Africans, followed by those from the Levant. Does anyone know why they call themselves white?
:hmm:
Isn't it obvious? they want to remove their blackness. While sjw xalimos want to do quite the opposite.

RemoteRequiredIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif
QuaintWeeAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Only the lebanese christians have maximum 2 percent european input. That is not significant enough to call oneself white. And the lebanese suffers from superirority complext to the rest of the arabs and believe they have never been arab people, but that they are arabized. Genetically speaking, they have alwayse lived in the levant and are decendants of phoenicians and canaanite settlers.
So they were descendants of qumo lut?? no wonder these boy lovers claim white.

:mjlol::pachah1:

So they were descendants of qumo lut?? no wonder these boy lovers claim white.

:mjlol::pachah1:
No. It is two different things. Canaan was also a place in the israel area, and the groups living there were called canaanites.
"The word Canaanites serves as an ethnic catch-all term covering various indigenous populations—both settled and nomadic-pastoral groups—throughout the regions of the southern Levant or Canaan."

No. It is two different things. Canaan was also a place in the israel area, and the groups living there were called canaanites.
"The word Canaanites serves as an ethnic catch-all term covering various indigenous populations—both settled and nomadic-pastoral groups—throughout the regions of the southern Levant or Canaan."
You sure? because hella arabs are suspect.

if9so0b2yq3gj.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They say their white because it’s gives them a better standing in society,
But where I live, it’s not about about being Arabs or White , it’s about not being classified as Lebanese :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending