Why do Arabs set up stores in the hood?

finessing poor people is lucrative
Are they finessing them or are they providing them products. People in the hood needs to buy milk and break like everyone else and if there are no shops and i open one its providing a service that needs it. Blacks can open one as well

Because it's easier and less expensive to
set up a shop in a poor neighborhood than in a (cadaan)middle class neighborhood.
all immigrants do that shit ,Indians , Chinese , latino, even geeljires :gucciwhat:

Because it's easier and less expensive to
set up a shop in a poor neighborhood than in a (cadaan)middle class neighborhood.
all immigrants do that shit ,Indians , Chinese , latino, even geeljires :gucciwhat:
Yeah and grocery companies don't like setting up stores in the ghetto. Not profitable

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Making money. Same thing Somali set up shop in poor South African towns, until they got ousted with daggers

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey grandma

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1598888109404.png

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Why do Arabs set up stores in the hood, some of these Arab niggas got stores in the Southside of Chicago. I had seen a couple of half black half arab kids, I think their dad is probably the store owner lol.

Coz white people don't wanna do that shit, and the black people are too broke,so the immigrants get money and set that shit up

Trending

Latest posts