Why do Americans have good teeth and British have disgusting teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do Americans have good teeth compared to british? their teeth are so yellow (british) it is the same color as their skin AKHAS

How is dental care in the USA? Private Healthcare = great quality

@UncleMenace @Air Jalam

@AbdiJohnson how is Canadian dental care?

Alhamdulilah I have it through my work and it covers my female. I only pay $5 each while the rest is supplemented by generous company I work for.

One problem adeer! Don't go to the dental office like that. I'm a neef daaqaya for that. I intent to go there for cleaning soon inshalah.

VixR

Veritas
So, our characterization of Brits is true, even despite the availability of modern dental care?
X0rlx.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I think the Brits don't really care about the straight teeth and all. I really admire that their f it attitude.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Blame the inequalities within healthcare what was once part of the national health service has now been privatised. So private companies can chose whatever costs in order to maximise profit, however at the extend of those who cannot afford it. Even my mouth gets sour when I look at what the costs for each session is, no thank you. Just drink plenty of milk and look after your teeth. There is no way I'm paying 167 pounds per session that's rediculious amount of money for me. And for someone's that's used to free healthcare this isn't something I'm very fond off. I dread to think how people who are on disability alowance or benifit would be able to afford this. Yet again the rich enjoy the pleasures of good health care and the poor end up with rotten teeth thank you government your so kind.

Apollo

VIP
Among the lower classes of America you are more likely to find people with missing teeth than among the lower classes of Britain.

waraabe

Your superior
Blame the inequalities within healthcare what was once part of the national health service has now been privatised. So private companies can chose whatever costs in order to maximise profit, however at the extend of those who cannot afford it. Even my mouth gets sour when I look at what the costs for each session is, no thank you. Just drink plenty of milk and look after your teeth. There is no way I'm paying 167 pounds per session that's rediculious amount of money for me. And for someone's that's used to free healthcare this isn't something I'm very fond off. I dread to think how people who are on disability alowance or benifit would be able to afford this. Yet again the rich enjoy the pleasures of good health care and the poor end up with rotten teeth thank you government your so kind.

Jesus you are a kill joy

VixR

Veritas
Among the lower classes of America you are more likely to find people with missing teeth than among the lower classes of Britain.
Puh-lease. Brit detected!

Effed up teeth are a notoriously British affliction. :ulachen001:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Jesus you are a kill joy
I have to state the facts about tooth decay and bleeding gum disease. Which is partly a byproduct of a selfish government who leaves behind the poor in its "brilliant' initiatives. Although one could factor in the awful food we are consuming as another link for the awful teeth amongst young children.

Apollo

VIP
Puh-lease. Brit detected!

Effed up teeth are a notoriously British affliction. :ulachen001:

Not a Brit, but I've been to both countries.

Inequality is much greater in the US, you can't generalize about the US. They are not all equal. The lower class USanians definitely have worse teeth than the lower class British.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not a Brit, but I've been to both countries.

Inequality is much greater in the US, you can't generalize about the US. They are not all equal. The lower class USanians definitely have worse teeth than the lower class British.
But the same principles apply the staggering costs in healthcare is attributing to the decline in health amongst the middle class and the British working class. Even more of a problem in America with its heavily privatised healthcare system and it's dodgy health insurance plan. Thank god atleast we have some reform here in Britain although, Jeremy Hunt is currently building a vision of his own US private healthcare scheme right here in our doorstep by dismantling the NHS. Which is currently week at its knees in debt 2.3bn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending