Why do american somalis look like fobs despite being in the country for years?

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Go visit the Majeerteens in Camden lol, you will be suprised.
I’ve been to London abowe you can’t lie to me. The only Somalis who smoke ajanbis and aren’t cucks are the MJs in Camden and the TPL HGs. The rest are iìdoor peeons. @Yonis am I lying?

Shorty was tryna throw slick shots saying ‘Dadaab and Garowe’ so I did it back except it’s true.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ve been to London abowe you can’t lie to me. The only Somalis who smoke ajanbis and aren’t cucks are the MJs in Camden and the TPL HGs. The rest are iìdoor peeons. @Yonis am I lying?

Shorty was tryna throw slick shots saying ‘Dadaab and Garowe’ so I did it back, except it’s true.

What do you know about who smokes who your from the other side of the world we have been smoking ajanabis when the Daaroods and Hawiyes weren’t even living in London. :pachah1:

On top of that the Majeerteens hold the record when it comes to Ls no other Somali tribe lost two yutes in a space of one hour apart from the Majeerteens in Camden.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
MN is mostly Darood so the Somalis here are more conservative. This isn’t London where you’ll see an eedo with booty shorts and a lander bracelet for her Igbo boyfriend or faraxs rocking fake monclers and ski masks in the summer heat.
Why do you turn everything into some tribal bullshit :mjlol:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
What do you know about who smokes who your from the other side of the world we have been smoking ajanabis when the Daaroods and Hawiyes weren’t even living in London. :pachah1:

On top of that the Majeerteens hold the record when it comes to Ls no other Somali tribe lost two yutes in a space of one hour apart from the Majeerteens in Camden.
You think I don’t know the full story? The Congolese paid in blood for that. Why is your clan the majority but they don’t drop any bodies?

Isaaqs don’t stand on bidness, the only blocks that kill mathows and don’t get their females took in mass are Majeerteen and Habargidir and those niggas are minorities in London.

Keo

VIP
You think I don’t know the full story? The Congolese paid in blood for that. Why is your clan the majority but they don’t drop any bodies?

Isaaqs don’t stand on bidness, the only blocks that kill mathows and don’t get their females took in mass are Majeerteen and Habargidir and those niggas are minorities in London.
Majority of the Ls in the UK will always come from reer SL since they are the majority.

Shorty was tryna throw slick shots saying ‘Dadaab and Garowe’ so I did it back except it’s true.
I dont know about all that me and the generation i grew up with from my strip are in retirement we already put in work in the streets 10+ years ago

I've never understood that stereotype. If anything, European Somalis should be more "fobish" because you can actually tariib to Yuruub and not NA. Y'all are the ones getting fresh fobs on the daily.

Trending