Why do Africans hide behind the word “black”

There was a Congolese guy (know one knew that) with Barkhad Abdi DP on twitter that talked mad shit about Somalia and showed pictures of Cape Town n shit to prove that madows are superior to Somalis lol

When people found out he was Congolese he got finisheddd is all I’m gonna say cus the alt right Abdis started posting shit that I could banned for on here

moral of the story: Africans are naago that hide behind cadaan (southAfrican cities) iyo AA accomplishments

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
In all seriousness Somalia is doing a lot better than a number of countries yall just live under a rock just look at Liberia if you don't believe me. I'd even say we're doing better than Congo.

In all seriousness Somalia is doing a lot better than a number of countries yall just live under a rock just look at Liberia if you don't believe me. I'd even say we're doing better than Congo.
It's not hard to do that. It takes a special amount of stupidity to make the richest country in the world into one of the poorest.

Best looking african city is def Nairobi
Nairobi-how-to-live-like-a-local-kenya-View-KICC-2-4d555def6f70.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
00240951:db90f032f148315cb5c0a853d1e3296c:arc614x376:w614:us1.jpg

I doubt it. Somalis probably have average IQs somewhat higher than African Americans. Looking at math scores of Somalis vis a vis AAs in MN convinced me of that.
That alone isnt enough to say we're smarter.

Bantus in Africa are capable of nation building if you ignore the corruption, meanwhile your average geeljire can't see beyond his tuulo.

IQ is too complex. I dont think it's measurable, but you can look at societies to get an idea of how smart/dumb they're.

Somalis should be friends with blacks since blacks have much larger numbers globally and especially in the West. Idk why Somalis online are hellbent on making enemies of them.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
We’re obviously smarter all Somalis need is unity.
check out this thread :it0tdo8: