Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not a loud small minority. They are a very sizable community. We also constantly see videos of Somali dysfunction like that wedding a few weeks ago or from that Minneapolis Islamic event. Hundreds of videos over the years. Are those exaggerations as well? We see it in real life. Why don't we see Ethiopians act like this when they are a bigger diaspora community? Alot of you are damaged people and I don't give a shit if I get dragged for it. Someone has to stand up to this insanity. It's embarassing and has generational implications. It also entrenches and create systematic anti-Somali attitudes in the west. It's now becoming more common for employers to have anti Somali views and single them out but not have these same views with other African communities.
we don't see it beacuse we don't pay attention to it. Its not our community. BTW Ethiopians act out their degeneracy irl...... high rates of prostitution and all (proven with stats)

"Are those exaggerations as well?" Yes, they are. We're hundreds of thousands, if not a million plus in numbers in the diaspora, so obviously the concentration of videos you might see online would still only represent a small fraction of people who act degenerate.

Again, Touch. Grass.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
we don't see it beacuse we don't pay attention to it. Its not our community. BTW Ethiopians act out their degeneracy irl...... high rates of prostitution and all (proven with stats)

"Are those exaggerations as well?" Yes, they are. We're hundreds of thousands, if not a million plus in numbers in the diaspora, so obviously the concentration of videos you might see online would still only represent a small fraction of people who act degenerate.

Again, Touch. Grass.

But yet every other ethnic group is fully aware of *real life* Somali degeneracy? There's a reason why Somalis have a very poor impression and profile in *real life* whereas other larger Black communities do not have one even remotely close despite being larger in the diaspora. Funny how you are ignoring that fact and reality. Forget about online. It all goes back to the destructive divorce and single parent household culture that many in the community refuse to address and the obvious emotional damage that results in it. The data shows divorce is a product of the emotionally damaged and creates more emotionally damaged offspring. I am not saying this, the data does. Now go cry about it. I have every right to be upset about what single homes does to the community and to the Somali image.

But yet every other ethnic group is fully aware of *real life* Somali degeneracy? There's a reason why Somalis have a very poor impression and profile in *real life* whereas other larger Black communities do not have one even remotely close despite being larger in the diaspora. Funny how you are ignoring that fact and reality. Forget about online. It all goes back to the destructive divorce and single parent household culture that many in the community refuse to address and the obvious emotional damage that results in it. The data shows divorce is a product of the emotionally damaged and creates more emotionally damaged offspring. I am not saying this, the data does. Now go cry about it. I have every right to be upset about what single homes does to the community and to the Somali image.
He has a point, a lot of our people wanna to turn a blind eye and not admit this.:francis:

It doesn't mean we don't have any strengths cause we do but we must recognize our weaknesses. I'd like to add everything you just mentioned can be attributed to a lot of other communities at varying degrees.

Last edited:
Nobody cares. A somali male whoโ€™s good looking is high value.
You only see things through a western lens. I can tell you're still a kid. Go back home and you will see that the girls don't even marry the guys their age that are handsome. Many of them want an older guy with some even willing to be a 2nd or 3rd wife. When the socioeconomic conditions of your society are bleak and the unemployment rate for youth is high, women will place more importance on things like stability and whether or not a man can take care of her since many of them stay home. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you can't provide you're not getting married.

In the west, women are educated and involved in the economy so they don't have a reliance on men. This allows them to be more picky when it comes to looks. This is why a lot of ugly men complain (no offence). The solution is to just go to a different country where women place emphasis on things other than looks if you really are undesirable. That's why I think it's impossible to be an inc*l in this global world. Get on a plane stop crying.

Huh, most Somali women don't entertain non-Somali men? Why risk giving your child confusion so you can marry someone you love? And the marriage rates for people who marry outside of their group doesn't bode for them.

Edit: Also madow women fetishize you guys. I've notice madows fetishize both of us a lot.

That sentence made me reconsider marrying an ajnabi :kanyehmm:
I' ll stick to the xaliimos

How exactly does therapy fix these attachments problems?
A therapist wonโ€™t do the internal work for you. That is only something that you can do when you look deeper into yourself and reflect. Itโ€™s an aid but itโ€™s not a fix for every problem.

Some people are in therapy for decades without any real progress.

You only see things through a western lens. I can tell you're still a kid. Go back home and you will see that the girls don't even marry the guys their age that are handsome. Many of them want an older guy with some even willing to be a 2nd or 3rd wife. When the socioeconomic conditions of your society are bleak and the unemployment rate for youth is high, women will place more importance on things like stability and whether or not a man can take care of her since many of them stay home. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you can't provide you're not getting married.

In the west, women are educated and involved in the economy so they don't have a reliance on men. This allows them to be more picky when it comes to looks. This is why a lot of ugly men complain (no offence). The solution is to just go to a different country where women place emphasis on things other than looks if you really are undesirable. That's why I think it's impossible to be an inc*l in this global world. Get on a plane stop crying.
I donโ€™t care about your lecture. Just keeping it real with him. A degree isnโ€™t going to get you girls.

I guess I have to wait for one of the forum chads to cosign this water is wet truth as always @Bundasliga

Status
Not open for further replies.