Why do a lot of Asians/Middle easterners in America take on American names?

Grimmer

Reer guri
I noticed a lot of Asians and Arabs go by American names. Even some west Africans do this but it’s mostly the Christian ones that do it. Like how does a Vietnamese kid have the name jack or an Arab boy has the name Max. I used to think it was normal when I was younger but I realized it’s because they don’t want people judge them. To me it’s a sign of self-hate. Alx my parents gave me an ethnic name.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They are weak. They really said “ to be safe we should assimilate. Drop the islamic clothes. Drop the culture. Drop the rules. Drop the names”.

then somalis pulled up and said:
48B06681-9ED8-435F-AC37-8008E23DABFE.gif

zackattack

Cowabunga
They are weak. They really said “ to be safe we should assimilate. Drop the islamic clothes. Drop the culture. Drop the rules. Drop the names”.

then somalis pulled up and said:
View attachment 233625

We are last of the Macrobians

We are the last warriors who fear nothing

You and I shall have a 1000 babies so we can rule the world once again like the Macrobians .

your racism is so beautiful and pure WE ARE CUSH ROYALTY

MAY YOU LIVE FOR A 1000 YEARS MY DEAR

YOU GIVE ME HOPE IN A WORLD OF DELUSION

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

You and I shall have a 1000 babies so we can rule the world once again like the Macrobians .

Yeah everything you said but that you and me union part
Church Yas GIF

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
I would bet good money in future 3rd/4th generation Somalis in America will barely speak language and have limited connection to culture.

I’m also seeing recent phase where somali names are making come back the Abdi phase got out of control

Ayrabs, Asians and Bantus look up to the whites. Your typical white-wannabes
I really wonder what is so special about them cadcadka? They're really the dumbest race on earth proportionally!
They've been low lives all their existence until they revolted against the church, it's been just under 400-300 years that they've been admin and now they going down with their homosexuality.. they most defo look up to them for their looks.

I feel like most Somalis are beauty blind when it comes to other ethnicities and races, I look at the comments under any video and see people saying he/she white person is beautiful/attractive and I look back and say damn thats true how the fuckk could I not see!!

But how is that different from all Somalis having Ayrabic names? My all three names are Ayrabic but I've already changed them and I just have to make them official gov names!!

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Ayrabs, Asians and Bantus look up to the whites. Your typical white-wannabes
I really wonder what is so special about them cadcadka? They're really the dumbest race on earth proportionally!
They've been low lives all their existence until they revolted against the church, it's been just under 400-300 years that they've been admin and now they going down with their homosexuality.. they most defo look up to them for their looks.

I feel like most Somalis are beauty blind when it comes to other ethnicities and races, I look at the comments under any video and see people saying he/she white person is beautiful/attractive and I look back and say damn thats true how the fuckk could I not see!!

But how is that different from all Somalis having Ayrabic names? My all three names are Ayrabic but I've already changed them and I just have to make them official gov names!
Somalis accepting Islam and staying Muslim is extremely difficult and courageous , we’re surrounded by Gaallo and no Muslims. We’re Muslim because of genuine belief , against all odds

Changing your name as soon as you come to the west is buckling under social coercion or being blinded / awestruck by bright lights and tall buildings

Somalis accepting Islam and staying Muslim is extremely difficult and courageous , we’re surrounded by Gaallo and no Muslims. We’re Muslim because of genuine belief , against all odds

Changing your name as soon as you come to the west is buckling under social coercion or being blinded / awestruck by bright lights and tall buildings
Having a Somali name is not anti-Islamic.. you see this mindset of yours is what forcing people out of Islam!
If Somali names are anti Islamic, then so is Somalinimo. And you're making people choose between a version of Islam promoting Ayrab wannabeism and Somalinimo, I would go for Somalinimo any day if I knew less and no wonder why so many youngsters are leaving Islam each years in the hundred thousands.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala

Sxb did you forget?

Series 12 Humans GIF by Doctor Who

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala

We used to be surrounded with gaalos but we spread Islam to our afar and Oromo neighbors alx :rejoice:

even as far as to the Swahili coast
46918B74-1496-4140-BF24-41D3AC045365.jpeg

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Having a Somali name is not anti-Islamic.. you see this mindset of yours is what forcing people out of Islam!
If Somali names are anti Islamic, then so is Somalinimo. And you're making people choose between a version of Islam promoting Ayrab wannabeism and Somalinimo, I would go for Somalinimo any day if I knew less and no wonder why so many youngsters are leaving Islam each years in the hundred thousands.
Brother I have nothing against Somali names as long as they have good meaning

I noticed a lot of Asians and Arabs go by American names. Even some west Africans do this but it’s mostly the Christian ones that do it. Like how does a Vietnamese kid have the name jack or an Arab boy has the name Max. I used to think it was normal when I was younger but I realized it’s because they don’t want people judge them. To me it’s a sign of self-hate. Alx my parents gave me an ethnic name.
Our Somali neighbors have given Swedish names to all their children lol the son's name is Mikael

Trending