Why divorce is so high within Somaliland and Puntland communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Iam shocked at the rate of divorce within these communities.

What went wrong?
:what:

Not sure about reer Puntland. However, a lot of people I know from SL marry foreigners, mostly people who are natives in their respective nation. And, due to familial pressure and clashing cultures, most commonly which religion will the child be raised in, results in divorce.

Not sure about reer Puntland. However, a lot of people I know from SL marry foreigners, mostly people who are natives in their respective nation. And, due to familial pressure and clashing cultures, most commonly which religion will the child be raised in, results in divorce.
You mean they marry southerners

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Iam shocked at the rate of divorce within these communities.

What went wrong?
:what:

Allot marry too young as it's always been and when they find out they can do allot more in life besides that they tend to move on. Either move abroad or work in some of the offices in Hargeisa or join the civil service

This is also a BIG issue back home. Single mothers sending their children to ask for money from their father but the kid gets chased away by the new wife. When a somali man divorces he dosen't just leave his wife....he leaves everthing behind and starts a new life

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I did research in dating sites tinder and muslima.com . It looks like most single moms there are either michael jackson or beesha isaac newton.
Only one was Mother of Gidir.

Tukraq

VIP
I did research in dating sites tinder and muslima.com . It looks like most single moms there are either michael jackson or beesha isaac newton.
Only one was Mother of Gidir.
makes sense most in the US are MJ and London is issaq, hawiyes still live in Somalia lol, they wouldn't use those apps back in the motherland

This is also a BIG issue back home. Single mothers sending their children to ask for money from their father but the kid gets chased away by the new wife. When a somali man divorces he dosen't just leave his wife....he leaves everthing behind and starts a new life
Waa caadi for them to avoid queen buuq types loool

Status
Not open for further replies.