Why did the english not mix in the americas as much as the Spanish and Portuguese

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Why didn’t the English mix with native americans and africans as much as the spanish and Portuguese did in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela etc? Even the French rarely mixed with the haitians but their Dominican neighbors are very mixed. Why were the spanish and Portuguese so open to mixing unlike the English and the French?

Last edited:
Do not quote me as I’m more then sure it’s wrong, but I had heard from somewhere that the Spanish actually requested for their own from the crown of Spain but the royals basically told them to bug off, leaving them with no choice but native women till way later(settler colonization)

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Do not quote me as I’m more then sure it’s wrong, but I had heard from somewhere that the Spanish actually requested for their own from the crown of Spain but the royals basically told them to bug off, leaving them with no choice but native women till way later(settler colonization)
Very interesting

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The British are betaised and have very low testosterone they'd rather watch a man f*ck their wife instead of doing it themselves

The Portuguese and Spanish are opposite tho they love having sex I mean look at barwanis for example the Portuguese saw thicc black southern American women and lost the plot lord knows I'd go crazy too

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
The British are betaised and have very low testosterone they'd rather watch a man f*ck their wife instead of doing it themselves

The Portuguese and Spanish are opposite tho they love having sex I mean look at barwanis for example the Portuguese saw thicc black southern American women and lost the plot lord knows I'd go crazy too
I think their melenin fetish came from the moor invasion

The English/British had slightly different aims to the Spanish. Like for instance the British/English Men came to colonise and build new communities in America by bringing large amounts of Women and Children with them to the New World, whereas the Spanish were simply interested in conquering as many Native Americans as possible to exploit and extract resources to gain riches from the Native Man's land. As time went by, the Spanish Men stayed and mixed with the locals, since the Spanish Conquistador armies had no Spanish Women with them.

Other groups like the French and Dutch also hardly mixed with Native Americans, since they shared similar aims to the British.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts