Why Did Shaykh Dr Abdur Rahman al-Omaysan Warn Against Uthman ibn Farooq?

the video is long but very worth it. not only exposes Uthman ibn Farooq but also Muhammad Hijab and Karim Abu Zaid. I know people get upset at these refutation videos but if a doctor is giving dangerous medicine, should we hide the truth to protect the doctor or warn to protect the people?

Madkhalis are cringe, they take cancel Culture to the new extreme that not even Leftists can compete with. Uthman Farooq could be criticized for other things but promoting a scholar who’s respected by most Salafis (Munajjid) isn’t a valid criticism.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

the video is long but very worth it. not only exposes Uthman ibn Farooq but also Muhammad Hijab and Karim Abu Zaid. I know people get upset at these refutation videos but if a doctor is giving dangerous medicine, should we hide the truth to protect the doctor or warn to protect the people?
I couldn’t care less to these takes

Madkhalis are cringe, they take cancel Culture to the new extreme that not even Leftists can compete with. Uthman Farooq could be criticized for other things but promoting a scholar who’s respected by most Salafis (Munajjid) isn’t a valid criticism.

it's a whole list of things, not just that. and no it is perfectly right to draw attention to the issues. if someone is going around teaching wrong things, it should be pointed out. otherwise next we're liable to have people going around saying it's halal to drink alcohol and halal for men to marry men.

I met sheikh uthman yesterday, im ngl u just keep posting refutations, almost every man on this earth has been refuted, in fact the scholar on this video has probably been refuted, u have probably been refuted, everys mum has now been refuted
.this is the problem with the internet, this is all baseless claims, get a life and stop trying to refute everybody.

I met sheikh uthman yesterday, im ngl u just keep posting refutations, almost every man on this earth has been refuted, in fact the scholar on this video has probably been refuted, u have probably been refuted, everys mum has now been refuted
.this is the problem with the internet, this is all baseless claims, get a life and stop trying to refute everybody.

this idea that you're not supposed to refute people is a misconception. you look at Mufti Menk participating in the interfaith thing with the zionist rabbi..... no, we're not supposed to just sit back and be okay with that. if the scholars had not refuted all the deviant sects of the past, there would be all kinds of deviations even more widespread amongst Muslims.

we're supposed to sit back and accept one person promoting ikwani ideology, one person promoting extreme sufism, one person promoting shi'ism, some liberal type promoting lgbt.... no that is not correct.

also this idea that "well everyone has been refuted". ok but all refutations are not equal. are all religions the same? it's like someone saying "well the Hindu believes this" therefore the Hindu beliefs are equal to the Islamic beliefs and have the same validity. no, they are not equal.

it's a very wide-spread misconception to think you're not supposed to refute people. so in a generation or two we can have people thinking wine and all sorts of degeneracy are halal.

Trending