WHY DID I GO WITH HIM, why!! Qabiil Adeero asked me 2 go 2 the Doc with him 4 interpreting purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As soon as we got in the Doc’s office it dawned on me that old head adeero was there for Prostate check :bell::damn::damn::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

The Doc told him to pull down his pant and assume the position.

In Somali I said “adeero waxuu ku yiri surwaalkaasa iyo nigiskaga deji kadibna foorarso” (he said pull your pant and underwear down, then bend over)

Old head “oo maxaan u foorarsanayaa” (why am I gonna bend over)

Me “adeer fartiisa bu kugu aasayaa “ (uncle! The man is gonna insert his fingers up your anus)

Adeero turned to the Doc and said “ oo ma naag ban ahay “ (is he trying to use me like a female)

Me : “ adeero cudurkii helis ta ahaa bu ka baarayaa halkaa” (Uncle! He will be checking that deadly disease of cancer)

Adeero “oo ma halkaas baa laga baaraa?” (Is that where they search it at)

Me “ waa ba meesha la garto “ (that’s the place they search)

Adeero “waayahay bal sameey ku dheh” (tell him to do it )

Me to the Doc “handle your business Doc”

At this moment I turned away next thing I heard was a scream coming from the adeero. He was saying “ waar iga qabo, sidiii naagta buu igu aasay “ (get this fool of me, HELP! He is using me like a female ) :heh::damn::damn::damn::dead1::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude, that must have been traumatising. Must have been an awkward walk back.:russ:

I feel bad manne! Old head didn’t speak to me the whole ride back to the coffee chop I picked him up from earlier. He kept looking away. I think he is put out tribal charges on me for “ being complicit to “arin foolxun” :jcoleno::jcoleno:

I feel bad manne! All head didn’t speak to the whole ride back to the coffee chop I picked him up from. He kept looking away. I think he is put out tribal charges on me for “ being complicit to “arin foolxun” :jcoleno::jcoleno:
Holy shit. The level of awkward has reached radioactive. It may alter your genetic code and deform your body. :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending