Why did Farmaajo renounce his US citizenship?? Thats Dumb!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he often gets criticized for being a dual citizen

Who cares. Trump gets criticize on EVERYTHING. But he just ignores and distracts. In Farmaajo's case he should chill because no one really cares about his presidency. Sounds fake presidency anyway.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Who cares. Trump gets criticize on EVERYTHING. But he just ignores and distracts. In Farmaajo's case he should chill because no one really cares about his presidency. Sounds fake presidency anyway.

Some are also saying he was forced because in US law someone holding public office in a foreign nation cannot continue to be a citizen.

I don't buy that though, since he has been Prime Minister before the Presidency back in 2010

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some are also saying he was forced because in US law someone holding public office in a foreign nation cannot continue to be a citizen.

I don't buy that though, since he has been Prime Minister before the Presidency back in 2010

He looks like a depressed soul. He has low energy judging from looking at his photos and sizing his spirits. He reminds me of low energy Ben Carson.

United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Farmajo wants to introduce a new bill that will bar presidenship with dual citizenship. In that sense he will rule the inferior somalis who have never set foot outside their shithole. This was a strategical smart move for upcoming election. Everybody is preparing themselves for the next election. Farmajo already renounced his american passport and is preparing to shine bright surrounded by low iq xoolos. PM Kheyre spent more than 40 days in Galmudug to secure HABAR GEDIR block voters.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Many ppl do care about his Presidency. It's been real :mjhaps:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farmajo wants to introduce a new bill that will bar presidenship with dual citizenship. In that sense he will rule the inferior somalis who have never set foot outside their shithole. This was a strategical smart move for upcoming election. Everybody is preparing themselves for the next election. Farmajo already renounced his american passport and is preparing to shine bright surrounded by low iq xoolos. PM Kheyre spent more than 40 days in Galmudug to secure HABAR GEDIR block voters.

I dont think that bill will rule out sh!thole somalis. It will rule out Diaspora Somalis who are not prepared to lose their dual citizenship

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For tax purposes. Whatelse. And daddy Qatar gave him a citizenship. At the end of the day, it's the somali people who live in Somalia who are f*cked!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For tax purposes. Whatelse. And daddy Qatar gave him a citizenship. At the end of the day, it's the somali people who live in Somalia who are f*cked!

Reiko really??? Daddy Qatar gave him a citizenship!

Nice move ......Faarmaajo!

Trending

Latest posts