Why damaged goods are a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
All they moan about is how they were wronged by farahs and will try to emotionally derail you.It is another reason why one should stay away from damaged goods halimos.:noneck:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There's more to life than men tbh. I don't get women who constantly calacal about being wronged, move the hell on.

Bohol

VIP
There's more to life than men tbh. I don't get women who constantly calacal about being wronged, move the hell on.

I agree. It is annoying when they try to tell you what their ex did to them when you never asked to know. Somethings should be kept private.
It is like a guy moaning what a ex gf of his did to him (never happens).

I agree. It is annoying when they try to tell you what their ex did to them when you never asked to know. Somethings should be kept private.

Never happens kulaha? :gucciwhat:

I personally think some woman/women hurt you and you have been a crusade ever since. That kinda of anger needs thereapy man:hillarybiz:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I hate people who calacal about past relationships, such a turn off. It shows it still bothers them which means you should run a mile. :hillarybiz:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Somali women are weirdos,
My friend got married 3 months ago. Just before the wedding all his ex-girlfriends started telephoning him.
:susp::ileycry::mahubowtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It is hard to hurt me because I have no heart.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending