Why DAALLO,JUBA AIRLINES crew are whites and kenyians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They should be given a job based on merit I don't want my flight to crash because I am already worried about the airspace control being handed over to moryaans I'm thinking about driving from Addis Ababa to the land of the sand and sea

I don't know if it has improved since but I wouldn't recommend anyone travel on daallo. I travelled once and never again. The seats were broken, the flight was shaky and there was no air conditioning. It's ranked top 10 in worlds most dangerous flights. You have terrorists boarding that plane too #boycott Daallo

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Imagine having a monoply on Somali customers for almost 20 years and your services still being shit.

Daallo and Juba should just finish their merger and sell half their shares to a better airline or company that sees it's potential.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My habaryar told me they were on a flight to Somalia with one of those companies before and mid air this odey decides to kick the Russian pilot in the back because of his hate for ‘gaalka’, they had to physically restraint the guy. Like I said before, our people need to be trained in the customer surface department and better work ethic. :)

My habaryar told me they were on a flight to Somalia with one of those companies before and mid air this odey decides to kick the Russian pilot in the back because of his hate for ‘gaalka’, they had to physically restraint the guy. Like I said before, our people need to be trained in the customer surface department and better work ethic. :)

:damn::damn::damn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:dead::dead:

Dumbass risking his own life kicking the pilot

Mercury

VIP
2 Self hate Somalis recruit non Somalis as their air crew should we boycott them.
It's not self hate they got a business to run and customer service is an important factor the more happy and content customers the higher the likelihood they will come back or recommend to their family and friends

Back home you can be in a clothing store if the sales clerk ask if he can be of service and you tell him you're just looking around he will get angry or tell you to leave if you're not buying

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Yo s don't even wanna be waiters back home and you want them to be airline staff wallahi that's insane I'm not gonna risk my life on a qaat chewing xoolo who wil get off the plane as soon as it touches Europe

They chose Kenyans and whites because they now they have no reason to leave the plane in Ethiopia because they come from rich countries themselves

bigdogg

Damm we keep taking L's wallahi its embarrassing like we are the most cursed nation on earth we have 69 IQ, xoolo mentality ,
The most corrupt people on earth , the poorest , shithole nation rampant with terrorists and corrupt officials when will the L's stop its to much for one nation

Mercury

VIP
Yo s don't even wanna be waiters back home and you want them to be airline staff wallahi that's insane I'm not gonna risk my life on a qaat chewing xoolo who wil get off the plane as soon as it touches Europe

They chose Kenyans and whites because they now they have no reason to leave the plane in Ethiopia because they come from rich countries themselves
:heh::heh:

That didn't even cross my mind
What are the chances Abdi won't take off and run the moment the plane lands outside Africa

if the pilot is from qabil X, folks who don't belong to qabil X will not board that plane. just plain envy. make pilot to be non-somali, and no envy.

amboli

DIR POWER
There's a lot of training needed to be a flight hostess. It's easier just to hire foreigners.

Air Djibouti are training their own Somali flight hostesses though. I suggest you use them next time.

DIR POWER:vncu2n5:

You are Insane who are somali restaurant waiters in Somalia.Seconomic Kenya is a poor country.eastern European crew are poorest they sell their daughters to Albanian mafia just 1000 usd .Those airlines are not international. The fly from somalia to dubai

You are Insane who are somali restaurant waiters in Somalia.Seconomic Kenya is a poor country.eastern European crew are poorest they sell their daughters to Albanian mafia just 1000 usd .Those airlines are not international. The fly from somalia to dubai

He's the biggest self hater after that other cuck elitist. Ignore him

They should be given a job based on merit I don't want my flight to crash because I am already worried about the airspace control being handed over to moryaans I'm thinking about driving from Addis Ababa to the land of the sand and sea
I know why you are talking like that. But somaliland is unrecognized it will remain that status

It's not self hate they got a business to run and customer service is an important factor the more happy and content customers the higher the likelihood they will come back or recommend to their family and friends

Back home you can be in a clothing store if the sales clerk ask if he can be of service and you tell him you're just looking around he will get angry or tell you to leave if you're not buying
What customer service they speak English. It is not official language in Somalia

:chrisfreshhah:holy shit talk about reckless behaviour

bigdogg

You can say self hate all you want but it's the truth some Somalis are not good with customer service or handling a 300 million dollar plane and rightfully so after all we've been through 30 years of war its gonna be hard smiling at passengers telling them the flight is gonna be alright

The pilots are mostly east europeans. The government should force these alcoholic east europeans to drop the bottle when on duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts