Why Cumar Maxamuud should join Galmudug

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
As you know, this clan recently lost the Puntland Presidency to their reer Bari brethren but if they smart and think real politik, they can redeem themselves very easily. Here are 5 simple reasons.

1. Joining Galmudug will give them seats in two regional states to cement themselves as the leading MJ subclan in Somalia.

2. It will save them the money, manpower, time and investment of defending Puntland against Jeegaan and Isis.

3. Reer Galmudug will respect their Tanaasul and they would be rewarded with Vice Presidency instead of the useless landlocked Marehan. We may even go further and give them back Gaalkacyo as it was their original homeland many years ago.

4. It will clear the friction of federalism since the question mark over Mudug has loomed for years. Galmudug can focus solely on development.

5. It will give Garacad Port more precedence over Hobyo and open the market to customers from southern regions.

Since the Mj's love federalism so much, they should prove it. You will always make a sacrifice for something you love and value.

Who knows, if they succeed and re-invent themselves as Somalis willing to work with their enemies, they can win the Presidency in Muqdisho one day.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

1. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

2. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

3. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

4. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

5. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.

Begging, begging, and begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging begging begging begging begging. Begging, begging, and begging.
:hahaidiot:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
As you know, this clan recently lost the Puntland Presidency to their reer Bari brethren but if they smart and think real politik, they can redeem themselves very easily. Here are 5 simple reasons.

1. Joining Galmudug will give them seats in two regional states to cement themselves as the leading MJ subclan in Somalia.

2. It will save them the money, manpower, time and investment of defending Puntland against Jeegaan and Isis.

3. Reer Galmudug will respect their Tanaasul and they would be rewarded with Vice Presidency instead of the useless landlocked Marehan. We may even go further and give them back Gaalkacyo as it was their original homeland many years ago.

4. It will clear the friction of federalism since the question mark over Mudug has loomed for years. Galmudug can focus solely on development.

5. It will give Garacad Port more precedence over Hobyo and open the market to customers from southern regions.

Since the Mj's love federalism so much, they should prove it. You will always make a sacrifice for something you love and value.

Who knows, if they succeed and re-invent themselves as Somalis willing to work with their enemies, they can win the Presidency in Muqdisho one day.
On mudug there is another daroods, example leelkase?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

"Lost the presidency" haha the presidency is an unofficial sultanate wich are ruled by the three Maxamuds Omar, Cisse and Cisman.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"Lost the presidency" haha the presidency is an unofficial sultanate wich are ruled by the three Maxamuds Omar, Cisse and Cisman.
He thinks we're like his clan and try to get the presidency each time. We have no problem sitting on the bench for 10 years while our brothers and sisters lead us. That's why we have next to zero interclan squabbles in Puntland.
:pachah1:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
He thinks we're like his clan and try to get the presidency each time. We have no problem sitting on the bench for 10 years while our brothers and sisters lead us. That's why we have next to zero interclan squabbles in Puntland.
This guy don't know whatsupp i got love for my galmudugians broski's but he is far away from reality, i been too galmudug and they need too step up thier game bigtime.

Mckenzie

VIP
On mudug there is another daroods, example leelkase?

My point exactly. Marehan, Leelkase and CM together would almost balance out the Hawiye-Darod demographic in the region. These Puntlanders are cold enough to let the Marehan suffer alone in a sea of HG :gucciwhat:

So many triggered Puntlanders :gucciwhat: i'm up for a discussion, let's put clan pride aside.

Mckenzie

VIP

Begging? My views here are known. I don't pander to anyone. I am discussing a theory, you're welcome to debate sxb.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:dead::russ:Have you thought about becoming a comedian?:cryinglaughsmiley: You’d sell out shows in a heartbeat. I actually loled reading your post man. :pachah1:

Mckenzie

VIP
This guy don't know whatsupp i got love for my galmudugians broski's but he is far away from reality, i been too galmudug and they need too step up thier game bigtime.

It is a win-win for everyone. The Cumar Maxamuud can diversify their influence and wear two shirts. Why lose seats to Dhulbahante & Warsangeli who don't inhabit mainland Puntland when they can gain more in Galmudug?

It would create a lasting peace in the cursed region, you should always take from the wise. These youngsters berate Ina Yeey for choosing peace instead of War in Gaalkacyo. They would have lost many relatives in a useless war but they can't think straight.

Mckenzie

VIP
And to correct an assumption that is being held here, HG is not competing among themselves for positions in Galmudug. Cayr is the largest subclan but as they have settlements in Hiiraan and Sool, they are only 2nd to Sacad hence their new "PM" Shaakir. As a huge consolation they were given the HG position in the Federal cabinet. Saleebaan were the hosts in Cadaado as the original chosen capital but as they are closer to Alshabaab they're on the verge of losing the capital to Dhuusamareeb, their Bah Qumis card has gone out the window because of their extreme religious views. Saruur and Duduble have equally been given high Ministerial and Military positions.

I would argue that Galmudug has the best clan equality out of all regional states. Puntland is practically a 3.5, Jubbaland is constantly bogged down with unbalanced clan representation, as is SouthWest and Hiirshabeelle.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It is a win-win for everyone. The Cumar Maxamuud can diversify their influence and wear two shirts. Why lose seats to Dhulbahante & Warsangeli who don't inhabit mainland Puntland when they can gain more in Galmudug?

It would create a lasting peace in the cursed region, you should always take from the wise. These youngsters berate Ina Yeey for choosing peace instead of War in Gaalkacyo. They would have lost many relatives in a useless war but they can't think straight.
Haha mckenzie of all the clans you ask us come on ! You should know better we don't play by rules we set them , just ask your elders

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
My point exactly. Marehan, Leelkase and CM together would almost balance out the Hawiye-Darod demographic in the region. These Puntlanders are cold enough to let the Marehan suffer alone in a sea of HG :gucciwhat:

So many triggered Puntlanders :gucciwhat: i'm up for a discussion, let's put clan pride aside.
I can see what your saying for Daroods its a win-win situation...BUT nobody in Somalia wants to share a state with HG unfortunately geography has not been kind to us as MX are far too south and have only a district not even a whole gobol otherwise even we would be looking to join elsewhere you guys as leaders of Galnus need to prove to the people of north Mudug why it would be in their interest to join you.so far you utterly failed you can't even stop your militias from firing RPGs at civilian cars killing innocent children and pregnant mothers you need to wake up and smell the coffee

Mckenzie

VIP
Haha mckenzie of all the clans you ask us come on ! You should know better we don't play by rules we set them , just ask your elders

The fake bravado is what keeps you distant from Somalinimo. Puntland considers itself an advocate for Federalism yet it supported "Galgaduud Sare" and "Bakool Sare" which shows you want a Puntland-driven clan-based federalism.

Mckenzie

VIP
I can see what your saying for Daroods its a win-win situation...BUT nobody in Somalia wants to share a state with HG unfortunately geography has not been kind to us as MX are far too south and have only a district not even a whole gobol otherwise even we would be looking to join elsewhere you guys as leaders of Galnus need to prove to the people of north Mudug why it would be in their interest to join you.so far you utterly failed you can't even stop your militias from firing RPGs at civilian cars killing innocent children and pregnant mothers you need to wake up and smell the coffee

You are judging Galmudug based on heresay and what a few renegade nomads have done. The Galmudug Military was not involved. Should we judge Puntland on the many indecencies we have seen coming from them?

Marehan were given many concessions in Galmudug. Say what you want about HG, but we are not hunguri when it comes to seats.

Like i said, if they were smart and serious about Federalism they would have agreed with me. And yet they wonder why everyone else wants to do away with them and opt for a central government that serves the national interest first.

Trending

Latest posts