Why couldn’t PL and SL agree on peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they have to fight?

Lots of diaspora have lost hope in the country, because the conflict is really stupid.

It should be possible to agree on sharing the land.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But SL wants to be a separate country, while PL wants to keep Somalia as is. So the conflict of interest will cause complications, no?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They're both savages who love spilling somali blood.

Wallahi im in favour of nuking both these states. Tfu

So to "stop" the bloodshed, you would engage in even more bloodshed?

tenor.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lool im just fucking angry man.

Im fucking sick and tired of you savages sullying the somali name for 30 years now.

Leave africa and go back to your banu hashim homelands and maybe we'll have peace.
Yo, what are you? Are you even Somali, your response is mad confusing? :gucciwhat:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Lool im just fucking angry man.

Im fucking sick and tired of you savages sullying the somali name for 30 years now.

Leave africa and go back to your banu hashim homelands and maybe we'll have peace.

@Cumar @YourBroMoe This dude is on the qabalayad pill in Ramadan. We aren't leaving Africa. But the only one leaving is you to Oromia.

VIP
Yo, what are you? Are you even Somali, your response is mad confusing? :gucciwhat:

I am THE somali unlike u hasemites

@Cumar @YourBroMoe This dude is on the qabalayad pill in Ramadan. We aren't leaving Africa. But the only one leaving is you to Oromia.

Funny cos oromos are invading puntland and somaliland.

Damn bro even I don’t hate puntland that much for it to be nuked word to @Boqor :gucciwhat:

Im just tired ma nigga. I just don't see this ever getting better. 30 years!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Damn bro even I don’t hate puntland that much for it to be nuked word to @Boqor :gucciwhat:

Well said inadeer.

As God is my witness. I don't take pleasure from this conflict and detest the fact Somali Muslim blood is being shed needlessly in the holy month.

VIP
Well said inadeer.

As God is my witness. I don't take pleasure from this conflict and detest the fact Somali Muslim blood is being shed needlessly in the holy month.

It was a joke but how long do yall plan on keeping this going? Until 2100? 30 sano kama daalin? You guys are fighting over oil you'll never see.

Somaliland wants to attract foreign investors so do you think this helps or hurts you? These little skirmishes send you back decades. Wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts