why Conor McGregor would beat Khabib in a rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so many reasons why Conor would beat Khabib in a rematch:

1) Khabib couldn't finish conor, and conor beat him in round 3 with extreme ring rust

2) I don't think Conor was motivated efficiently for this fight. Drinking whiskey not taking the fight seriously. However now he has his motivation, he's now driven again motivated again.

3) Conors tactics was wrong, by the words of his own coach, they worked too much on defense and little on offence.

4) Conors own coach himself said the following: "ABSOLUTELY CONOR SUFFERED FROM RING RUST". Said it on the Joe rogan show, check it out of you don't believe me. He said it. In the rematch there would be no ring rust.

5) Conor WANTS the rematch more than anything. Khabib doesn't seem to want it though.....I wonder why.

6) Conor knows now what to do when Khabib takes him to the ground or how to stop the takedowns (see round 3).

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One trained with bears, and the other one with whiskeys..

Who's the champ?

I don't think Conor McTapout would beat khabib in a rematch..

Conor McNugget is a pu$$y, who's only expert in trash talk, nothing else

One trained with bears, and the other one with whiskeys..

Who's the champ?

I don't think Conor McTapout would beat khabib in a rematch..

Conor McNugget is a pu$$y, who's only expert in trash talk, nothing else
Conor came back at less than 50% and still won round 3 and gave khabib trouble. Rematch and conor will knock him out first round.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wrestling and take down defense can’t be acquired just by preparing over short period of time. Khabib is elite grappler and has been wrestling since he was a child. Every opponent of Khabib knew exactly what was coming, prepared accordingly and yet couldn’t stop him. If there is another fight, I predict it will go to the ground and Connor will be mauled again

Round 3 had the judges giving it to Connor but everyone who watched the fight closely saw that at no point in the fight was Connor in control

There's so many reasons why Conor would beat Khabib in a rematch:

1) Khabib couldn't finish conor, and conor beat him in round 3 with extreme ring rust

2) I don't think Conor was motivated efficiently for this fight. Drinking whiskey not taking the fight seriously. However now he has his motivation, he's now driven again motivated again.

3) Conors tactics was wrong, by the words of his own coach, they worked too much on defense and little on offence.

4) Conors own coach himself said the following: "ABSOLUTELY CONOR SUFFERED FROM RING RUST". Said it on the Joe rogan show, check it out of you don't believe me. He said it. In the rematch there would be no ring rust.

5) Conor WANTS the rematch more than anything. Khabib doesn't seem to want it though.....I wonder why.

6) Conor knows now what to do when Khabib takes him to the ground or how to stop the takedowns (see round 3).
Why are we even discussing him anymore? he's finished...let him go on a suicidal bout and end up in wwe!

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.