Why China is going to become the next super power

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
China is gonna be the next superpower and there isn’t a shred of doubt in my mind to it. The only issue is is the USA gonna give up the number 1 position with or without a fight?

China is already a Superpower but it’ll soon be The Superpower and it’ll overtake America for that throne. Which is normal as America took that throne from Britain. Superpowers change every millennia or so there was a time when the Ottomans was one of the Superpowers.

anyone wanna explain what'll change with china being the new superpower? will we start consuming chinese culture and learning their language and all that

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
China is already a Superpower but it’ll soon be The Superpower and it’ll overtake America for that throne. Which is normal as America took that throne from Britain. Superpowers change every millennia or so there was a time when the Ottomans was one of the Superpowers.
Until China is able to innovate rather than copy, it doesn't pose a threat to the US. The main threat to US hegemony is China's hoarding resources particularly in Africa. It's very likely Biden will take this more serious than Trump.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
While in America where children dream of becoming youtubers or vloggers. Chinese children want to become engineers and astronauts. This video truly shows what the geopolitics of the future gonna become like. While USA is a decaying super power, China is getting stronger by the minute. They currently dominate many technological areas like 5g, drones etc
And Somali kids want to be madow
We going even more backwards
It’s been over for us since 91 but now it’s officially over

Until China is able to innovate rather than copy, it doesn't pose a threat to the US. The main threat to US hegemony is China's hoarding resources particularly in Africa. It's very likely Biden will take this more serious than Trump.
I’m a liberal but even I know Biden will be more sympathetic/lenient towards China then Trump was.

They are beginning to innovate. They are leading research in many areas like 5g etc
Eqw9Uzo6hjGfdbju40_RHscQchAmrgSTxJ-qQ4r5Ywk.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
And the ones that commit suicide is mostly factory workers who can easily replaced thanks to china's huge population. The only problem China has is its changing demographics as their one child only program created a huge disparity between men and females and their will be more old people than young people

Wow. Just... Wow.

I’m a liberal but even I know Biden will be more sympathetic/lenient towards China then Trump was.

Biden is a huge win for China.

Trump was a white nationalist. A stronger China and a weaker US is a win for people of color in general and more people are going to realize that as they begin to understand its implications. It is a shift from a white supremacist power structure to a multipolar power structure.

Trending

Latest posts