Why can't we have peace with our neighbours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand some of the hatred for our neighbouring countries for trying to split our country into 4 regions along with bastard fat arabs, but you have to admit that we give them power and we brought this on ourselves. If it wasn't for tribalism and all somalis were united and supported the same dream of a Greater future for our country then none of them would have the power to do anything to our country and ppl!

Deep down you know that it's the fault of our grand parent's generation for destroying our country and allowing amisom to come in and bring rapists to enjoy local widows. You know it's our fault that kenya feels bold enough to plot the colonisation of south somalia because our own army fought itself for 30 yrs instead of strengthening itself to protect our borders from foreign invaders. We did this to ourselves and only when we work together to build a strong nation will other powers stop trying us! believe what you want in terms of conspiracies but i think there are 3 countries in this world that the west hates and others want to meddle in their affairs that will never be invaded by force! these countries are North korea, Pakistan and Iran. Why? because they spent all those years building weapons that would make others fear them rather than splitting into 3 regions and further undermining their own nations sovereignty. We could do the same and build up a powerful army and force so that other nations will be less likely to try us. The best they can do is stage coups and have puppets voted in but our country will be safe from invasion and colonisation by our neighbours and this will at least lead to some peace in the horn as we will no longer have to deal with our neighbouring countries plotting against us because to be honest it will not be worth it if they know they cannot win.

In this world Nukes mean everyone will stay away from you. The best they can do is demonise you and make you look tyrannical. This is just my opinion but i think in the future we will need to seek assistance to build nukes like pakistan did and only then will we assure our countries safety. The UN will do shit to protect us! all they will do is sanction our neighbours if they invade and steal our resources claiming to help us. What did the UN do to save Libya? What did they do to save crimea from Putin? Which war has the UN prevented? if you trust the UN or anyone else to defend you nation you are foolish. We will need nukes in the future to keep predators off our land.

To sum it all up Nukes equal CHECKMATE! and all the superpowers know this. If not for this fact Kim and the iranian president would have ended up like gaddafi but with US forces dragging them instead of their own ppl.

You know we should cooperate with our neighbors correct. We already have a big chunk of our people living in these countries. All we need to do is encourage more political engagement from the somali living in kenya and ethiopia, so we never get caught off guard.

I remember when Gaddafi had a UN speech and criticize them for 100 minutes on every war they failed to stop. The number was 69 or something.

You are correct. Our weakness and failures has given our neighbours oppurtunities to take advantage of. I don't blame them, i would do the same in their position.

We need different types of materials and the facilities to develop nukes. Uranium is something we we have, but we don't have the technical knowledge on how to use it, and i have never heard of a somali nuclear physicist. In a hypothetical scenario where we do have all the components and the knowledge, then we would have been found out by the rest of the world and been demonised and sactioned like iran. But iran is not a weak nation, so we would probably be decimated like iraq.

Think about it. A weak nation with nukes that threaten its neighbors, how would that play out? The whole wold would without a doubt go against us. Pakistan and north korea are both shitholes. We have to aim higher.

The best investments somalia could do is, put money on infrastructure, work on diplomacy, focused heavily on education specialized so the students learn to tackle specific issues the country is facing more effectively, and gather intelligence.

If we could build a good intelligence agency modeled by the best in the world and trained indivviduals well, then al shabab and our neighbours would not get the upper hand, and we would anticipate everything and act accordingly on that information. Did you know that Pakistan have one of the best intelligence agency in the world?

Most of the reason why israel is successful today is because Mossad insitigate problems for the countries surrounding them, and gather information on everything that involves their neighbors and their activities.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can understand some of the hatred for our neighbouring countries for trying to split our country into 4 regions along with bastard fat arabs, but you have to admit that we give them power and we brought this on ourselves. If it wasn't for tribalism and all somalis were united and supported the same dream of a Greater future for our country then none of them would have the power to do anything to our country and ppl!

Deep down you know that it's the fault of our grand parent's generation for destroying our country and allowing amisom to come in and bring rapists to enjoy local widows. You know it's our fault that kenya feels bold enough to plot the colonisation of south somalia because our own army fought itself for 30 yrs instead of strengthening itself to protect our borders from foreign invaders. We did this to ourselves and only when we work together to build a strong nation will other powers stop trying us! believe what you want in terms of conspiracies but i think there are 3 countries in this world that the west hates and others want to meddle in their affairs that will never be invaded by force! these countries are North korea, Pakistan and Iran. Why? because they spent all those years building weapons that would make others fear them rather than splitting into 3 regions and further undermining their own nations sovereignty. We could do the same and build up a powerful army and force so that other nations will be less likely to try us. The best they can do is stage coups and have puppets voted in but our country will be safe from invasion and colonisation by our neighbours and this will at least lead to some peace in the horn as we will no longer have to deal with our neighbouring countries plotting against us because to be honest it will not be worth it if they know they cannot win.

In this world Nukes mean everyone will stay away from you. The best they can do is demonise you and make you look tyrannical. This is just my opinion but i think in the future we will need to seek assistance to build nukes like pakistan did and only then will we assure our countries safety. The UN will do shit to protect us! all they will do is sanction our neighbours if they invade and steal our resources claiming to help us. What did the UN do to save Libya? What did they do to save crimea from Putin? Which war has the UN prevented? if you trust the UN or anyone else to defend you nation you are foolish. We will need nukes in the future to keep predators off our land.

To sum it all up Nukes equal CHECKMATE! and all the superpowers know this. If not for this fact Kim and the iranian president would have ended up like gaddafi but with US forces dragging them instead of their own ppl.

How often do u smoke weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts