Why can't we do this in Somalia?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Somalis make houses from mountains?

Since time immemorial, Somalis harassed the Artisan Class (Madhibaans/Tumaals), the people who would have the skills to attempt such projects.

Unless Somalis suddenly embrace being creative/working with hands, we will not see such projects for a very long time.
I'd do it if I was homeless in Somalia

Since time immemorial, Somalis harassed the Artisan Class (Madhibaans/Tumaals), the people who would have the skills to attempt such projects.

Unless Somalis suddenly embrace being creative/working with hands, we will not see such projects for a very long time.
LOL Somalis are arrogant af. Sometimes I get pissed off at Somalis and start having racist thoughts about Somalis. This arrogance is what held Somalia back for years.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Only isaaqs, specifically HY and HJ were cave dwellers in the northern mountains.

These barbarians were cavemen just until the brits came to civilize them and teach them how to build normally.

Maybe they can impart their cave dwelling techniques.

Was They As Bad Treated Or Is It Poems/Fables Like Usually