Why can't Somalis love their country like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State

Why can't they display this level of courage when faced with the apostate president of Somalia, Hassan Mohamud? He's clearly the enemy of the Somali people and Muslims the world over.:pacspit:

I wish Somalis loved their country like this. If they did, maybe Al Shabaab could finally be defeated. That prospect is looking ever unlikely as they've captured several towns over the past 12 hours. Yaab. Caku Somali. Caku the failed NGO state of Somalia.:meleshame:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When did you become such a halyeey qaran breh?

Is there some latent somalinimo forcing itself out?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Because Somalia keeps beheading gays, christians, and apostates?

It doesn't matter, as long as Somalis are intolerant, Somalia will always be held back.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because Somalia keeps beheading gays, christians, and apostates?

It doesn't matter, as long as Somalis are intolerant, Somalia will always be held back.

:tacky:

Least of our worries broski

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
That guy who posted the tweet is a terrorist sympathesir, he brags of the killings of innocent civilians and posts Alshabab's propaganda vids. He's a scum and all the Somalis on twitter have noticed it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That guy who posted the tweet is a terrorist sympathesir, he brags of the killings of innocent civilians and posts Alshabab's propaganda vids. He's a scum and all the Somalis on twitter have noticed it.

I could've swore he did an AMA here unless I'm confusing him with someone else.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
SIMON STAHP :lolbron:
Oh is that little Mohamud from 320 Dixon?:mjkkk:

You forgot to pick up your winter coat and lunchbag from the community centre room on the first floor of building 340.

If you don't come collect them by tomorrow, I'll have to give them to little Asha and Abdi Ukunhead.:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts