why cant portugese admit defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably someone from here editing. Try to contact Wikipedia they can lock a page I think after too many false or misleading edits

João de Sepúlveda didn't die in the Battle of Benadir, and there's no record of a naval battle anywhere, this whole wiki battle is ridiculous. This kind of bullshit is why I don't use wiki anymore.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@James Dahl off topic but what do you know about the Dawaro Sultanate? There was a province named Dawaro and there is a Jaarso sub clan called Dawaro. Could you tell me whatever information you know about them?

"The province of Dawaro lay to the west of these emirates. Until the middle of the fourteenth century it seems to have been a small sultanate and a member of the confederation led by Ifat."

Dawaro was located in the western and central Ahmar mountains and apparently at one time extended as far east as Harar which was part of Dawaro originally.

Keo

VIP
Some people even edit cities in Somalia and change it to Somaliland. They also edited Somaliland wiki and removed the Somali flag as a country and replaced it with SL flag. Wikipedia is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending