Why can't people back home just build like these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaahi one thing i hate is the dusty look of the country. If i had a vast amount of treasury money i would have built nice roads and paved the sidewalks near buildings and houses and planted nice trees in between roads.

This looks better
1200px-Cityroadsyd.jpg

Than this
DPStSgLXUAEyLPt.jpg

This annoys me so much as well. I wish our governments actually invested in roads and pavements.

This annoys me so much as well. I wish our governments actually invested in roads and pavements.

Most of Geeljire back home are hopeless. They want foreign companies to come in and build up Somalia.
Early this year i was in Somalia and i told them to build a cobblestone streets instead of waiting for the government to do all the job, sadly they refused my request.
Wlhi they are too lazy to do things for themselves. Diaspora should stop sending money back and instead that they should send construction materials, books, medicine and skilled workers. That would help alot than wasting money which 90% ends up in foreign countries, since Somalia doesn't produce things by their own.

Do they not have good building materials in somalia? how come it took so long to build simple buildings.

Macalin M

Out here
As soon as our parents get old and unable to work the amount of money these guys are going to be getting will drop massively.
In the west so much money is sent back that the people do not care about working. Soon they will be forced to as most of us do not know many people that are living in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending