Why can't people back home just build like these

Status
Not open for further replies.
These buildings are used almost the same materials like the ugly ones in Somalia.

They can also build cobblestone roads. Which are better than those dust roads in Somalia

Attachments

• karlovasi_image_9.jpg
    karlovasi_image_9.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 460
  • stock-photo-colorful-houses-on-the-famous-island-burano-venice-italy-328990823.jpg
    stock-photo-colorful-houses-on-the-famous-island-burano-venice-italy-328990823.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 335
  • venice-landmark-burano-island-street-colorful-houses-italy-europe-33890303.jpg
    venice-landmark-burano-island-street-colorful-houses-italy-europe-33890303.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 361
  • Luderitz026.jpg
    Luderitz026.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 624
  • complex-starite-kashti-medovo-exterior-113.jpg
    complex-starite-kashti-medovo-exterior-113.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 528
  • colorful-old-houses-street-rimini-italy-summer-season-112102579.jpg
    colorful-old-houses-street-rimini-italy-summer-season-112102579.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 345
  • Old_house_in_Vevcani_village_in_Macedonia.jpg
    Old_house_in_Vevcani_village_in_Macedonia.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 484
  • historic-town-of-vigan.jpg
    historic-town-of-vigan.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_5328-e1492073240918.jpg
    IMG_5328-e1492073240918.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 478
Wlhi these warehouses are so ugly af. Plz if you go back to Somalia show them new designs to copy from you.
My cadaan friends told me Somalia looks like a huge military camp and concentration camps

Attachments

• 205.jpg
    205.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 456
  • somalia-p1.jpg
    somalia-p1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 821
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 449
Those houses look so beautiful. We need architects that would design and build houses based on Somali influences that are not only fit for living but beautiful to view.

build homes? :gucciwhat:They look down on people who make shoes. Maryooleeys have never made anything, not even malqacad.

jokes aside, we are lazy.

Wlhi when i visited Somalia they destroyed my hopes. When i see people consider creativity as a bad thing, like shoe makers etc
Maryoooley are missing some very important brain cells wlhi

Waxa anoo yar intaan leyr sameeyay inkastoo uu iga qarxay hadana weyba igu caayeen they told me midgaan baa lagu dhihi hadii kale iska dhaaf

Wlhi when i visited Somalia they destroyed my hopes. When i see people consider creativity as a bad thing, like shoe makers etc
Maryoooley are missing some very important brain cells wlhi

Waxa anoo yar intaan leyr sameeyay inkastoo uu iga qarxay hadana weyba igu caayeen they told me midgaan baa lagu dhihi hadii kale iska dhaaf
pride when they have absolute nothing to be proud of. the indha adeeg of geeljires.
the whole culture has a negative attitude towards hard labor and people prefer to dress up and blow the money they get from the diaspora. if you tried to make a living by doing hard work, you'd be looked down and insulted lol. very strange. we should stop sending money to them and let the strong survive.

pride when they have absolute nothing to be proud of. the indha adeeg of geeljires.
the whole culture has a negative attitude towards hard labor and people prefer to dress up and blow the money they get from the diaspora. if you tried to make a living by doing hard work, you'd be looked down and insulted lol. very strange. we should stop sending money to them and let the strong survive.

Wlhi that would be a good idea. I would say let all the low IQs starve to death.
Europeans were also crazy savages who were killing each over the few resources they had, but they realized they can't keep going with mooyaanimo dhac iyo Qabiil.
Lkin geeljire will kill you for being intelligent.

As a young kid i was very creative and i always tried to create new things, but the negativity made me stop all.
And later we moved to Europe

Nacalaa geeljire ku yaalo

A lot of people in Somalia don't even have houses and live in IDP camps/refugee camps or on the streets and your worry is about the design of the houses because your white kafir boyfriends said it doesn't look nice?

Last edited:
A lot of people in Somalia don't even have houses and live in IDP camps/refugee camps or on the streets and your worry is about the design of the houses because your white kafir boyfriends said it doesn't look nice?

No I'm talking about the ones who are building a warehouse as a house.

Like this one here. Why waste your money and time for this ugly building? When you can have a better looking one with the same amount of money

Attachments

• somalia-p1.jpg
    somalia-p1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 431
Wlhi these warehouses are so ugly af. Plz if you go back to Somalia show them new designs to copy from you.
My cadaan friends told me Somalia looks like a huge military camp and concentration camps
Walaahi one thing i hate is the dusty look of the country. If i had a vast amount of treasury money i would have built nice roads and paved the sidewalks near buildings and houses and planted nice trees in between roads.

This looks better
1200px-Cityroadsyd.jpg

Than this
DPStSgLXUAEyLPt.jpg

Silky

操你的媽媽
Also why is everything a bungalow, are they afraid of stairs.
:ileycry:
I heard a funny story once that people associate houses with an upstairs with the British colonialists :faysalwtf::mindblown:

TooMacaan

VIP
Obviously basics should be the first priority, but there's also nothing wrong with wanting more than the bare minimum. Consider all civilizations we deem to be 'great' today...they all valued the role of culture & art in society/a nation.

Last edited:
Also why is everything a bungalow, are they afraid of stairs.
:ileycry:
I heard a funny story once that people associate houses with an upstairs with the British colonialists :faysalwtf::mindblown:
You can still be superior to ppl and copy their designs. Look at the chinese they copy white designs and make them better that makes them superior in my view. They took white education and turned their school children into human calculators. This geeljire pride will be the death of our race.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending