Why can't men and women get along?

Why can't Somali men and women in the west get along?

• Feminism/SJW

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Humor shift (Jokes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Insecurities

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Social media

• Mommy and Daddy issues

• Corruption of traditional values

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • African American hip hop, culture influence

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Pop Culture

• Salafism

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seems like in the west men and women don't seem to get along.
At first i paid it no mind , even though i myself have gotten baited into this whole gender warfare and caught in the middle of it. Usually for jokes out of sheer boredom or i took offense to a personal attack or something.

Nonetheless i find this whole ''Men vs Women'' binary pointless and repetitive.
Why is this such a huge theme in todays western society? you will see people of all ethnic groups/races gender warring. It seems like a bigger issue for Somalis since we attract so much negative attention with that crap looking at the disproportionality.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
It's because Eve doesn't listen, she took an L and dragged Adam with her.
We're Muslims and that is the bible narrative, nowhere in the Quran&hadiths will you find a hint that it was our mother Xawa(cs) who dragged our father Adam(cs) along....
(And their Lord called to them,"Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?")7:22
as muslims it is best we refrain from such narrative as its contradictory to the Quran and sunnah we follow, it might have been nothing more than a joke from your side but i couldn't let it pass lest an ignorant person passes by and starts thinking this is what muslims believe in.
(And who is more truthful than Allah in statement)4:87

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
feminism which bred insecurities. it seems like men are still struggling to come to grips with the fact that women can f*ck whoever they want :francis:

Too much hip hop & AA culture our men want be next AA from gangs, Somali rap music, to drake, our girls Rihanna Beyoncé scandal I am East African my curly hair.....etc both of them lost culture. Lost the Somali identity and replace it by East African identity which is mixed of Bantu and habashi culture of whorish. At the end disgust creatures who ended girls married out, guys in gangs and prisons.

Masaasbaa

@Masaasbaa don't pretend that Islam did not borrow alot of its wisdom from the Bible and Torah.
i don't see were i'm pretending and what you mean by it.
How could ''islam'' have borrowed its wisdom from the Bible and Torah when its all from Allah every messenger's message is from Allah, of course not the parts humans added in later on but that is a whole different topic which i don't want to get into right now. we have strayed away from OP's topic enough.

Last edited:

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
i don't see were i'm pretending and what you mean by it.
How could ''islam'' have borrowed its wisdom from the Bible and Torah when its all from Allah every messenger's message is from Allah, of course not the parts humans added in later on but that is a whole different topic which i don't want to get into right now. we have strayed away from OP's topic enough.

Futada oo sheeg sxb, I don't want to get into a discourse with you. Let's agree to disagree.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
SomaliSpot in a nutshell
giphy.gif

I think the whole thing is due to western pop culture influence and mass media has big role in this.

Plus i dont know of many feminist girls in real life. I mostly see these types of people online and they are an exaggerated minority at best.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I think the whole thing is due to western pop culture influence and mass media has huge role on this.

Plus i dont know of many feminist girls in real life. Ive only seen them online and they are an exaggerated minority at best.

Spot on.

Masaasbaa

There's always a wild, radical, religous fanatic in every forum. @Masaasbaa futada oo sheeg.
I swear this doesn't make any sense maxaa kaa khaldan oo xushmada kaa qaadey,
i don't see the need of name calling and being disrespectful tbh :draketf:

''Futada oo sheeg'' :comeon: Luqada buruska kedaa ninyahow.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I swear this doesn't make any sense maxaa kaa khaldan oo xushmada kaa qaadey,
i don't see the need of name calling and being disrespectful tbh :draketf:

''Futada oo sheeg'' :comeon: Luqada buruska kedaa ninyahow.

Let me paraphrase what I said.

What I told you is, I don't care about religion. I don't want to argue, you're barking up the wrong tree. Stick whatever you have to say in your ass cheek (futada oo sheeg)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Men and women in first world countries don't need each other and are cynical as f*ck. They look at all the good thing the other gender get but not what they have to deal with, they ignore it then hate each other for not meeting there expecting. The thing is, they aren't comparing each other with there friends, family and neighbours but what they have see on the internet or TV. They aren't compering each other locally but globally, making them unsatisfied with your average Joe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending