Why can't I be treated like this by my female! WhY !WHY! This is not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I am on to him because I see how he is self-promoting himself. I also know things about him first hand. Believe me he is not loyal to her, believe me on that.
I’ve heard things as well, but none of us are in her marriage and she is with him right now so it doesn’t matter. Somalis are xasid and I don’t know them personally so I won’t judge.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve heard things as well, but none of us are in her marriage and she is with him right now so it doesn’t matter. Somalis are xasid and I don’t know them personally so I won’t judge.

This is not a speculation

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He had to escape Minnesota because Sabri is looking for him. :russ:

Shit is about to get real interesting. @Reiko :lolbron:

:trumpsmirk:

He's a smart man
She must saw something else in him

Lola

Somalis like the O.P got used to dysfunctional relationships and single parents and not two people who are married for a while and still are romantically inseparable. For others, she married a bloke from the wrong qabiil. Bal eeg dadkaan is leh, we are the future of Somalia?

We all know the real reason why some Somalis dislike the husband.. :trumpsmirk:

It burns them very deep indeed, the envy runs deep into the depths of their souls, I enjoy reading their calaacals every time, but what surprises me the most is even their female's display this envy, mind you this doesn't happen back home when they vie for third or fourth wife status.

This dude is an absolute stud, his demeanour, his aura, his self marketing is all top notch, you can tell from her face she knows that nothing better then this men is out there for her.

Him being successful in the worldly sense means success for both in terms of $$, but these buffoons don't think along these terms, they look at him as an individual rather then him as a father/husband with a wife. These are the same people that came from broken homes without fathers, so they can never relate to this.

When you add those circumstances with xaasidnimo, it becomes a deadly cocktail combustion, it's why Somali's always end up tearing each other down even when it comes to the house of Allah because we are a sick people, hate on him instead of learn from him and dissect things.

I hope the brother is reading all his Adkaar's particularly the dua's against evil eye and magic, the hate is real. :ehh:

Gambar

VIP
It burns them very deep indeed, the envy runs deep into the depths of their souls, I enjoy reading their calaacals every time, but what surprises me the most is even their female's display this envy, mind you this doesn't happen back home when they vie for third or fourth wife status.

This dude is an absolute stud, his demeanour, his aura, his self marketing is all top notch, you can tell from her face she knows that nothing better then this men is out there for her.

Him being successful in the worldly sense means success for both in terms of $$, but these buffoons don't think along these terms, they look at him as an individual rather then him as a father/husband with a wife. These are the same people that came from broken homes without fathers, so they can never relate to this.

When you add those circumstances with xaasidnimo, it becomes a deadly cocktail combustion, it's why Somali's always end up tearing each other down even when it comes to mosque because we are a sick people, hate on him instead of learn from him.

I hope the brother is reading all his Adkaar's particularly the dua's against evil eye and magic, the hate is real. :ehh:
Are you him? z3zrULC

Duchess

VIP
This dude is an absolute stud, his demeanour, his aura, his self marketing is all top notch,

:ehh:

And you're an absolute . I had my suspicions but thank you for confirming it. Your constant anti-women posts makes all the sense in the world now. :susp:

Duchess

VIP
I thought they were teammates?

Sabri gave him money because he said he could deliver what he wanted ( Warsame gone). Now he owes Sabri over $10,000 and skipped town, even missing AK's celebration. :damn::dead:

Ilma habreed (habra wadaag) baad tihin ma’aha? :siilaanyolaugh:

Nothing at all. I don't even know him and we live in different continents, I would have never even known about him if it wasn't for all these calaacals and hatred that is shown towards him on this forum, even by you throwing indirect shade at him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sabri gave him money because he said he could deliver what he wanted ( Warsame gone). Now he owes Sabri over $10,000 and skipped town, even missing AK's celebration. :damn::dead:
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Nothing at all. I don't even know him and we live in different continents, I would have never even known about him if it wasn't for all these calaacals and hatred that is shown towards him on this forum, even by you throwing indirect shade at him.
@Inquisitive_ a geeljire feel some type of way man...

Does anyone feel like inquisitive is like a living textbook..
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending