Why can't east asians grow beards?

I remember growing a beard at 14 :noneck:... Guys, dont care about getting one early and enjoy your young look while you still have it. It becomes annoying shaving it every few days

Ino a madow guy from back in college with crazy ingrown hairs on his face from shaving
I asked bruh do u not use no shaving cream guy said nah water and then shave lol
Misken looked like a snicker bar

Lol why shave? I shaved once and instantly regreted it

I only lower it a bit when it gets too much to keep it neat

we have a low t problem as well
I hate it when people think that being lean and skinny means low T, bro wallahi my T is so high that i can shoot all day long looooool, i can so easily gain muscle and my upper body is wide and v shaped, it’s my legs that have low T proper laakin

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I hate it when people think that being lean and skinny means low T, bro wallahi my T is so high that i can shoot all day long looooool, i can so easily gain muscle and my upper body is wide and v shaped, it’s my legs that have low T proper laakin
Waeya ciidagalle ba tahay aka nin timo Madow go to the gym and gain muscle asap!

Is it the lack of testorone? or just specific genes missing?

The manliest asian beard goes to gengis khan and he wasn't even fully asian, as mongols are mixed.

20150925112750-GenghisKhan1300.jpeg

:cosbyhmm:

3nvij1.jpg

Trending

Latest posts