Why can’t white peoples cook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I don’t mean this about the French, Spanish, Italian or Greek but the rest can’t cook.

They’ve achieved so much advancements but when it comes to culinary skills, avocado on toast is an achievement for them.

Don’t get me started on the seeds they add to their meals. When it comes to food them and the Chinese are at the bottom.

I hate avocados, flax seeds, granola f*ck all of that shit.

I don’t mean this about the French, Spanish, Italian or Greek but the rest can’t cook.

They’ve achieved so much advancements but when it comes to culinary skills, avocado on toast is an achievement for them.

Don’t get me started on the seeds they add to their meals. When it comes to food them and the Chinese are at the bottom.

Only Germanic and Nordic people suck at cooking rest of Europe are quite good except russia

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

What is wrong with avocados, flax seeds and granola? It has a lot of benefits for our body compared to some of our oily dishes.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real

I Agree their food is beyond bland I live in Scandinavia food in schools are shit no flavours wallahi the principle banned spices in the school cafeteria because it was overused by 99 % of the school who weren’t white.
:mjlol:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

You racist! Keep spreading those hateful stereotypes about our fellow Caucasians.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Centuries of cooking without spices. Fucked their whole cuisine up. There is one thing white people got when it comes to food that no one can take away from them:

Desserts.

They got that shit on lock.

Muji

VIP
Only Germanic and Nordic people suck at cooking rest of Europe are quite good except russia

English and American food is trash too!
What is wrong with avocados, flax seeds and granola? It has a lot of benefits for our body compared to some of our oily dishes.

You know you can eat healthy without forcing flax seeds on avacados, have a look at Ethiopian vegan food.
Avocado is slimey and tastes like the back of a spoon, don’t lie to yourself b.

Muji

VIP
Centuries of cooking without spices. Fucked their whole cuisine up. There is one thing white people got when it comes to food that no one can take away from them:

Desserts.

They got that shit on lock.

French and English desserts are nice.

American cheesecake is a crime against humanity.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
French and English desserts are nice.

American cheesecake is a crime against humanity.
You ain't a fan of New York style cheesecake. Dafuq is wrong with your taste palate?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
OP pisses me off the most, by the far the most annoying member

English and American food is trash too!

You know you can eat healthy without forcing flax seeds on avacados, have a look at Ethiopian vegan food.
Avocado is slimey and tastes like the back of a spoon, don’t lie to yourself b.
American food is trash get out of here:camby:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I can only laugh at the threadstarter. Have you ever been to the Balkans? I think not if you start threads like this.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My white neighbor told my mom right In Front of his wife that her cooking was amazing and that he was tired of dealing with his wife’s cooking. He been married to the lady for like 30+. They are relationship goals.

My mom legit brings him some food multiple times a week when she cooks. Usually some sambusa since he loves it.

My brother told me he got invited to eat at their house with them and just found their food to be terrible. My mom hated it too. They now know why our neighbor was complaining about his wife’s food.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They are good bakers though. They make a lot of great deserts.

Now these days they culture appropriate foods from other cultures to spice things up in the kitchen . Cause macaroni and cheese, with a side of mash potatoes with gravy and a side of corn gets pretty old after awhile.

Speaking of Culture
RIP to the legend Anthony Bourdain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts