Why can’t McDonald's prepare food using gloves like Subway does?

It really irks me seeing them touch the bread or wrap with their bare hands. Yes, some of them probably washed their hands prior to food but you can never be 100% sure.

I’ve started to become OCD about restaurants & take-aways in general. I’ve stopped eating kebabs as they use their bare hands to hold the naan bread. Instead I eat the hilib directly on the chips as a substitute as at least that goes from the frying pan to the food container.

I have made enquiries to McDonald's headquarters in London many times and they always respond with the same generic response below:

Dear (**My name**)

Thank you for contacting McDonald's Customer Services.

You mention during your visit you've seen members of staff not wearing gloves whilst in the food preparation area. I can certainly appreciate your concerns and thank you for giving us this opportunity to comment.

Maintaining high food preparation and hygiene standards is of course a vitally important part of our business. Our staff are trained to strictly follow our food preparation and hygiene procedures and any deviation is not tolerated.

Blah Blah Blah… Na Dhaaf!!

I like subway, they always use gloves.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Fast food restaurants in general are filthy places. I’ve seen the workers pick up buns and pickles off the floor and make a burger out of it

Isn't mcdonalds haram anyways? Ik subway is halal cause they don't use pork but aside i don't think its good to eat from these places anyways cause the food is just unhealthy asf, what u should be concerned about anyways is if u are going to get sick from the food that u eat

Fast food restaurants in general are filthy places. I’ve seen the workers pick up buns and pickles off the floor and make a burger out of it
That's just nasty, they also don't clean their equipment well, honestly just don't eat there in the first place

It really irks me seeing them touch the bread or wrap with their bare hands. Yes, some of them probably washed their hands prior to food but you can never be 100% sure.

I’ve started to become OCD about restaurants & take-aways in general. I’ve stopped eating kebabs as they use their bare hands to hold the naan bread. Instead I eat the hilib directly on the chips as a substitute as at least that goes from the frying pan to the food container.

I have made enquiries to McDonald's headquarters in London many times and they always respond with the same generic response below:

Dear (**My name**)

Thank you for contacting McDonald's Customer Services.

You mention during your visit you've seen members of staff not wearing gloves whilst in the food preparation area. I can certainly appreciate your concerns and thank you for giving us this opportunity to comment.

Maintaining high food preparation and hygiene standards is of course a vitally important part of our business. Our staff are trained to strictly follow our food preparation and hygiene procedures and any deviation is not tolerated.

Blah Blah Blah… Na Dhaaf!!

I like subway, they always use gloves.
You're eating at fast food, what do you expect?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The gloves give a false sense of being hygien, that's why the use hands after washing and sanitizering them

I expect them to wear gloves, like subway do... or is that too much to ask..?
For McDonald’s employees it is :mjlol: I swear it seems like they all share a brain cell with how much they mess orders up. Just abandon McDonald’s it’ll be the best decision you ever made.

Trending

Latest posts