Why Cadaan/White are successful....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Vs Africans or Other Non Whites.

They never finish work right away. If they have a file to work on, or a contractor project. They will milk it. They will take their time, fake it till you make it motto is their signature. ALL Cadaans i have worked with are like this. While as an african, i plan to finish things quickly and jump on another file or work-- they tell me-- No no no-- take your time. Job Security in a whisper not very loud voice for everybody to hear.

Africans tend to think for today. It goes to everything for Cadaans. Planning for college for their unborn child. Etc etc etc

We Africans just live for today and hope for the best for tomorrow. Well tomorrow u get your fuuto laid off because nothing to do. But if u constantly running walking around pretending to be busy, u would not get attention. With Jesus for Blacks and Imaan for Somalis of course often we get a surprise pink slip. Absolutely no planning!

Is it how they run their Western world then? Everything on credit. While Africans are starving and do not know what a credit loan is?

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's rather how the Japanese live, slow pace but steady.
Maybe as Africans, we need to work constantly, without giving up?

We need to develop our own philosophy, just like other people!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lately you have been on a pro cadaan binge what’s goin on Basra

This is not necessary pro Cadaan. I am showing their duplicity. loooool

But duplicity that works nevertheless?

What has naked honesty or hard work done for Africans.

Well scratch the honestly part. Africans are cunning

Pay my thread a vist

Slavery the thing Africa is known for

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's rather how the Japanese live, slow pace but steady.
Maybe as Africans, we need to work constantly, without giving up?

We need to develop our own philosophy, just like other people!

Africans think deep? I dont think so.

The white people in Chicago are bums and enable maadow’s negative behaviors. It’s the women because a lot of them are feminists that advocate for free birth control and government jobs. The ones from Joliet are SO ghetto. I don’t know why they suck at white privilege so much

eftersom de är smarta progressiva människor som tror att ingen ska lämnas kvar. de har hög IQ och tänker bortom sina egna behov. Kan inte tro att de säger att afrikaner adderar kollektivt samhälle och västindividen. Ingenting är längre ifrån sanningen, svarta är själviska trångsynta idioter.

Låt mig gissa att du var tvungen att Google översätta detta för att förstå det rätt? :cryinglaughsmiley:

eftersom de är smarta progressiva människor som tror att ingen ska lämnas kvar. de har hög IQ och tänker bortom sina egna behov. Kan inte tro att de säger att afrikaner adderar kollektivt samhälle och västindividen. Ingenting är längre ifrån sanningen, svarta är själviska trångsynta idioter.

Låt mig gissa att du var tvungen att Google översätta detta för att förstå det rätt? :cryinglaughsmiley:
I thought you were Reer US. Not Reer Khaniis

Everything you said is facts, but why did you have to ruin my day when you posted this. We know that not a single Somali family would ever partake in a college fund :mjkkk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Africans think deep? I dont think so.

I'd like to think yes, Nigerians are doing well in the US

It's not just a racial thing, but could be a cultural one!

Vs Africans or Other Non Whites.

They never finish work right away. If they have a file to work on, or a contractor project. They will milk it. They will take their time, fake it till you make it motto is their signature. ALL Cadaans i have worked with are like this. While as an african, i plan to finish things quickly and jump on another file or work-- they tell me-- No no no-- take your time. Job Security in a whisper not very loud voice for everybody to hear.

Africans tend to think for today. It goes to everything for Cadaans. Planning for college for their unborn child. Etc etc etc

We Africans just live for today and hope for the best for tomorrow. Well tomorrow u get your fuuto laid off because nothing to do. But if u constantly running walking around pretending to be busy, u would not get attention. With Jesus for Blacks and Imaan for Somalis of course often we get a surprise pink slip. Absolutely no planning!

Is it how they run their Western world then? Everything on credit. While Africans are starving and do not know what a credit loan is?
I remember my first job, an elder cadaan man(and later a older black lady) pulled me aside and told me the the key to holding on to a job is to look busy but not actually do anything. I remember thinking back then that’s even more work than actually working lol. Over the years this has proven true, it’s the laziest, most incompetent employees that get promoted. Their only value is gossiping. They’re often the news reporters to management at work. The rules and regulations don’t apply to them and they enjoy promos every year.

Trending