Why Armenia and Azerbaijan are at war?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What happened in Murovdag :dwill:

QarabaghWarMap(2020).svg

It said they had control over it previously?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's interesting Putin has ignored Armenia's pleas cause their Prime Minister was anti Russian influence. A new NYT article agrees he pushed the conflict to the brink. Kim Kardashian better donate more money.

"To Azerbaijanis, who lost a bitter, unresolved war with Armenia over the region in the 1990s, the remark by the prime minister, Nikol Pashinyan, landed with explosive force. Even more infuriating, it was delivered in Shusha, a city that Azerbaijanis regard as their cultural capital but that lies in territory lost during the war.

“The final nail in the coffin of the negotiation process was when he said that Nagorno-Karabakh was Armenian,” said Hikmet Hajiyev, foreign policy adviser to the Azerbaijani president."

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:lol:

I was just watching The Young Turks and in this timestamped (6:06) video Cenk and Anna clash over this issue. :whoa: He called out Anna as thinking like a rightwing Israeli.:chrisfreshhah: I didn't even expect them to talk about this in this clip, it came out of left field.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I was just watching The Young Turks and in this timestamped (6:06) video Cenk and Anna clash over this issue. :whoa: He called Anna as thinking like an Israeli.:chrisfreshhah: I didn't even expect them to talk about this in this clip, it came out of left field.

Wth, that was so awkward.

:russ:

Ana Kasperian did it to herself. Why sign up to an organization with that name as an Armenian? Cenk denies the Armenian genocide happened. Did she expect him to support her on this matter?
giphy.gif

GemState

36/21
VIP

I was just watching The Young Turks and in this timestamped (6:06) video Cenk and Anna clash over this issue. :whoa: He called out Anna as thinking like a rightwing Israeli.:chrisfreshhah: I didn't even expect them to talk about this in this clip, it came out of left field.

An Armenian working for The Young Turks is like a Somali working for Mereja TV

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

Their biases finally come out in full force kkkk:chrisfreshhah:

Turks and Armenians will never get along

Trending

Latest posts