Why aren’t we able to pray salat in a non Arabic language?

Some people think somali is a richer language than arabic?

Somali didnt have a written language until the 70s

Yet it's still here completely intact for and after so many centuries

So far, the points I've seen argued are, Arabic just is, Arabic wuz an empire, Arabic wuz a university, Arabic wuz scientist. How are any of this points sufficient to convincingly argue that Arabic is superior to Af somali.
:cosbyhmm:
How many somali loan words in arabic. How many arabic loan words in somali.

This never crossed my mind tbh
And the quran has translations ofc
We had some with somali half and half on the page
English too

stop running.
You guys just believe what you want but refrain from making outrageous claims you can't back. And once challenged, lose your shit like the dabadhilif you are.

Would you look at that :cosbyhmm:

This language you look down on has a word that describes you exactly, dabadhilif

You can call yourself that from now on :tocry:

The quran is not a book, it literally means "recitation". The caliphs wrote it down and compiled it into a book after Mohamed's death.

The quran is literally the words of god through Mohamed. You can speak the words in a different language but it is not the same only an interpretation.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The quran is not a book, it literally means "recitation". The caliphs wrote it down and compiled it into a book after Mohamed's death.

The quran is literally the words of god through Mohamed. You can speak the words in a different language but it is not the same only an interpretation.
how authentic are the english translations?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
At sujood, after saying subhana rabiyyal ala 3x I commence dua in English or Somali

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited: