Why aren’t we able to pray salat in a non Arabic language?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Akhi I'm not sure if I approve of your demeaning of our language to make Arabic look better in comparison. Somali is just as rich sxb. Perhaps you aren't as familiar with it as you are with Arabic
Bro I love Af Soomaali but it can never reach Arabic, not in even in Poetry.

Bro I love Af Soomaali but it can never reach Arabic, not in even in Poetry.
In terms of vocabulary? There's plenty of vocabulary to express nearly everything in this world in the Somali language sxb. And in terms of poetry, some of the most moving and clever poetry I've ever heard has been in Af Somali. Akhi, if you've ever taken the time to listen to some of the best gabays out there, and you fully understand them, you would never diss Af somali.

CaliTedesse

VIP
In terms of vocabulary? There's plenty of vocabulary to express nearly everything in this world in the Somali language sxb. And in terms of poetry, some of the most moving and clever poetry I've ever heard has been in Af Somali. Akhi, if you've ever taken the time to listen to some of the best gabays out there, and you fully understand them, you would never diss Af somali.
Akhi I love Af Soomaali it is one of the manliest languages on Earth, but you are merely saying that because of your pride kkkkkk

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Lool Diaspora Somalis and their inferiority complex towards Arabs is laughable. You are lucky we didn't adopt the Arabic language(which we should have) and that we only recite Arabic during prayer

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Lool Diaspora Somalis and their inferiority complex towards Arabs is laughable. You are lucky we didn't adopt the Arabic language(which we should have) and that we only recite Arabic during prayer
80AF5E89-19A2-4492-A91B-C228752B5A2D.jpeg

They are the new breed who are probably closeted atheists who left the religion because of their baseless hatred for Arabs :damn: :damn:
They're always North Americans who live in Somali exclusive ghettos. They create images of Arabs in their heads. How can one user say he's never seen an Arab, but is vehemently anti Arab.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
They're always North Americans who live in Somali exclusive ghettos. They create images of Arabs in their heads. How can one user say he's never seen an Arab, but is vehemently anti Arab.
Yep they haven't met Arabs and they hate to hop on the bandwagon. I wouldn't mind if they were just exclusively pro Somali but they are usually either Europhiles or Negrophiles. Lool.biggest hypocrites

CaliTedesse

VIP
No. I'm saying that because I speak Af Somali. I also speak English and I'm sure English is, based on your cloudy metric of assessing the complexity of languages, atleast equal to Arabic in significance. However, as I speak both language fluently, I have never found Somali lacking in any way.

So take some pride in our language akhi, it isn't as primitive as you believe. It's up there with the big languages.

Let's not derail this thread any further. Do you my brother, but know that it isn't a good look to diss one's own language. Dare I say it's a form of self hate :cosbyhmm:
What is with the assumptions. I never said Af Soomaali is a primitive language. I never think highly of English. This is all in your head akhi. Let's be real academically Somali is a very poor language. Why do you think most academic words are Somalized foreign words. Stop the bravado be real. Arabic has been part of an Empire it's far richer than Somali, in vocabulary, grammar and much more.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Empire, is that the metric you base your claims on. In that case, Af Somali has also been part of an empire, the Ajuran Sultanate. Academically, certain terms are in fact somalized as they are foreign concepts conceived elsewhere. Many languages including Arabic are guilty of this. The problem akhi is that there are no evidence to support your claims and even distinguished linguists would not make such claims.
Akhi cunug baad tahay in first stages of nationalism I have already walked your path. You are just running in circles Arabic will always be much richer than Af Soomaali.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You need to enlighten me akhi as I am simply not seeing your point. I am really trying to understand your point but you aren't helping me much. Allow me to understand how exactly Arabic is superior to Somali. I know you've mentioned the fact that it was part of an empire but we established that to be a nonfactor. Marka sxb can you post an example of Arabic superiority or some sort of an evidence?
Broooo shut up and stop wasting my time. Name a Somali scientist, geographer or inventor from middle ages or before that. You won't find any. Even Arabic was spoken in the first university in the world. Just stop wasting my time.

Two reasons, both of which would satisfy a believer.
The first is in the Quran
It is an Arabic Qur'an, without any deviance that they might become righteous.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 28

Prayer is the recitation of the words of Allah and the remembrance of Allah, both of which we were given in perfection in the Arabic language.

The second reason is that the religion is saved from nationalism and false claiming and excessive dissension. You can walk to a masjid anywhere in this world and worship Allah with other Muslims with full khushoo and full comfort despite not speaking each others language

If you dispute after this , then

But if they argue with you, then say, “Allah knows best what you do.”

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 68

You need to enlighten me akhi as I am simply not seeing your point. I am really trying to understand your point but you aren't helping me much. Allow me to understand how exactly Arabic is superior to Somali. I know you've mentioned the fact that it was part of an empire but we established that to be a nonfactor. Marka sxb can you post an example of Arabic superiority or some sort of an evidence?

Dude you have no idea on the richness of Arabic as language. No idea. Please sit down and humble yourself

Broooo shut up and stop wasting my time. Name a Somali scientist, geographer or inventor from middle ages or before that. You won't find any. Even Arabic was spoken in the first university in the world. Just stop wasting my time.
Calm down sxb :whoa:

I thought we were having a peaceful conversation about our disagreements, so why are you suddenly so pissy? Can you not handle a little heat? And you called me cunug.

Tf:williamswtf:

Nagu kala wadi if you break down this easily

Trending