Why aren’t we able to pray salat in a non Arabic language?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What is this xaar akhi I am starting to worry about you first you want to save Afro Kuwaitis then other thread about Ratchet Hoes not wanting a 9-5 man you not voting on ever wanting to learn Arab, not even for Deen and now you asking why we cant pray in Af Soomaali. Akhi shaydaanka iska naar.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
What is this xaar akhi I am starting to worry about you first you want to save Afro Kuwaitis then other thread about Ratchet Hoes not wanting a 9-5 man you not voting on ever wanting to learn Arab, not even for Deen and now you asking why we cant pray in Af Soomaali. Akhi shaydaanka iska naar.
I’m the modern day Superman

CaliTedesse

VIP
Those dirty Turks with Kemal Pasha used to pray in Turkish and they did adhaan in Turkish. Do you see a Turk still doing this?

D0irdajWwAADa8m.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Did you know you can make dua in your own language and other supplications but salat it is not allowed. Just try Salat in Af Soomaali, try to translate all word you would stil speak arabic since Somali has 40% Arabic loanwords.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Did you know you can make dua in your own language and other supplications but salat it is not allowed. Just try Salat in Af Soomaali, try to translate all word you would stil speak arabic since Somali has 40% Arabic loanwords.
Somali only has 20% loan words sxb

CaliTedesse

VIP
Is there a Quran verse that permits it?
No bro, because Arabic is one of the richest tongues, it's so rich you will only realize this when you start learning it. It's like wanting an Iphone from China which is bootleg when the Iphone in your Western country is the original one. Why downgrade the message in translation when it was revealed in that language.

Trending