Why are you not married yet?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Anyone who is 25 and over why are you not married yet? Are you afraid of commitment 😂 the average women start to have difficulty get pregnant at the age of 35 so why the wait.

@killerxsmoke get wife asap
@Odious Delirium you too
@Xoxoxo get husband but he carefully mentioning selling feet pic 💀
@Yaraye you need husbands asap 😂
@Abdisamad get second wife mate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1694063216931.png

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Anyone who is 25 and over why are you not married yet? Are you afraid of commitment 😂 the average women start to have difficulty get pregnant at the age of 35 so why the wait.

@killerxsmoke get wife asap
@Odious Delirium you too
@Xoxoxo get husband but he carefully mentioning selling feet pic 💀
@Yaraye you need husbands asap 😂
@Abdisamad get second wife mate
In 3 years I will try to get married, but not now

GemState

36/21
VIP
I'm waiting for Biotech+AI to take off before having kids or getting married. It's likely that it'll be possible to have entirely customizable height, intelligence, health in a child and it being accessible to the average person by 2040.

Why rush? Getting married and having kids now is like selling bitcoin in 2012

I'm waiting for Biotech+AI to take off before having kids or getting married. It's likely that it'll be possible to have entirely customizable height, intelligence, health in a child and it being accessible to the average person by 2040.

Why rush? Getting married and having kids now is like selling bitcoin in 2012
That's haram genetically altering and playing with genes is a sign of qiyamah and it's something we shouldn't indulge in as Muslims. Unless your altering life threatening illnesses. I believe this tech is already available but they don't do it because of moral reasons.

China has already used it for health reasons

Trending