Why are Xalimos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the case with females in general but if xalimos are better at education than us why aren't there any xalimo scientists or any xalimo that has done anything significant to the world and no fucking a famous person doesn't count

Don't mind me folks, i'm just here to enjoy this potential plat thread...
LhVG.gif

Better than faraaxs? When it comes to education in the west, it's us Somali women who are on top, when it comes to financial stability it's again us. When it comes to running the house, you guess it right, it's us.

Allah swt truly blessed us.

Am I right?

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Basra @R.Kelly @Fels
:kanyeshrug:
Better than faraaxs? When it comes to education in the west, it's us Somali women who are on top, when it comes to financial stability it's again us. When it comes to running the house, you guess it right, it's us.

Allah swt truly blessed us.

Am I right?

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Basra @R.Kelly @Fels
:kanyeshrug:
Only thing xalimos are good at is trash talking Somali men on Twitter 24/7 like the bums they are. However, I wish what you were saying was true

Muji

VIP
That's the case with females in general but if xalimos are better at education than us why aren't there any xalimo scientists or any xalimo that has done anything significant to the world and no fucking a famous person doesn't count

She means on average. We are not talking about extreme outliers like Tesler.

Status
Not open for further replies.