why are xalimos always trying to compete with other xalimos instead of connecting as somali sisters?

It seems like other somali girls are always very rude and like they are always trying to compete with you instead of being kind to you because we are both Somali. Ofc I don't expect to be friends just because of our ethnicity but there should be a sense of sisterhood and it seems to be missing

anyways a lot of xalimos are sneaky and rude little snakes. maybe their hoyoo talking down on them has made them this way.

try it yourself. if you try to be kind to them, they are never nice back and act rude

shape up or ship out qurba jog xalimos

Yea that’s usually how it is. Unless you’ve known them your whole life there’s always a weird shady and competitive vibe. I noticed this a lot in uni especially. You don’t see other ethnicities like asians treat each other this way they always link up, become friends and support each other

I’ve only made one Somali friend as an adult. I would love to make more but too many Somali girls be bad vibes it’s sad

Most of the Somali girls I've met have been very kind to me or just flat out avoid me. I'm lucky I usually run into the nice ones.

that's good sis. do you notice a pattern with the nice ones in appearance and how they carry themselves?
They were usually less academically inclined than the girls who would avoid me. They knew fluent Somali and barely had ajnabi friends. They don't look very different from the mean ones honestly.

I was just messaging one she took extra long to reply so Imma b petty pretend to b asleep but you know sometimes its just resting b* face but other times they just want to b the only somali in town like in little Britain imo lol

I don't think its just a Somali girl problem. I've noticed in our community that if you're nice or very kind they'll call you 'miskeen' to lowkey suggest you're a pushover or dabbal.

Also, you need to understand that some of these Somali girls are raised in homes in which their fob mums are still gossiping and arguing with other habars at the age of 50, over mundane petty things. Also, some of these girls are raised with the whole sentiment of 'facaada iska celi' 'and another one Aisha gabadaydi arag' meaning look at Aisha's daughter she is better ect so they're raised to have constant. comparison and suspicion when it comes to other girls. We all know that comparison is the theif of joy.

Its even worse back home, but obviously certain behaviors are going to rub off on you, although I would say Western Somali girls are more miskeen (by that I mean nicer, not push overs) compared to women raised back home.

Most somali women arent that nice, ive seen it myself, dont know why but they seem to harbor a lot of hatred towards somali men, But its a small sample size so i dont know how true it is

Young Somali women are different types

The religious type - she might be too shy and difficult to approach, but most are decent, maybe 50% of Somali women

The activist/feminist/afrocentrist - they want equality, freedom, and other stuff, and they easily argue and get in conflict, maybe 15% of Somali women

The sexually unsatistfied (s%&t) - very few of them, most are very young, they just want to get laid, they like hiphop/rap, and they make scenes in public, maybe 3%

Young Somali women are different types

The religious type - she might be too shy and difficult to approach, but most are decent, maybe 50% of Somali women

The activist/feminist/afrocentrist - they want equality, freedom, and other stuff, and they easily argue and get in conflict, maybe 15% of Somali women

The sexually unsatistfied - very few of them, most are very young, they just want to get laid, they like hiphop/rap, and they make scenes in public, maybe 3%
it goes into

1. lil durk and polo g xalimos

2. BTS and anime xalimos

3. activist xalimos

4. self hating xalimo who wants nothing to do with Somalis

5. the white washed cadaan male worshipping ones

6. the dibjirad

7. the sheikhad

8. The Wadani or FKD Xalimo

some of these may overlap

it goes into

1. lil durk and polo g xalimos