Why are women so awkward and shit at flirting?

Your humor is out of this world and your way with words is phenomenal. Let me manage your campaign for you! You will get to the Admin's seat in no time!
You're hired. You first task is digging up dirt on this despot, we need to launch an effective smear campaign. Get me some pics of him smoking crack/meth/PCP (dealer's choice) à la Hunter Biden and you're getting the VP seat sxb :pachah1:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Committing zina is haram. Dating with the intention of marriage is OK because you are saving yourself for marriage. Two muslim people in love dating with marriage in the cards is way better than pumping and dumping random gaalo heauxs.
Allah Ta’āla says in the Quran:

وَلاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الزِّنَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلاً (الاسراء: 32)

Translation: Do not even go close to fornication. Indeed, it is ever an immorality, and an evil way to follow. (Al-Isra: 32)

Thus, Islam not only prohibits Zina, but also closes all the possible roads leading to Zina. This is achieved by prohibiting every step and means leading to stimulating and aggravating desires.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Allah Ta’āla says in the Quran:

وَلاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الزِّنَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلاً (الاسراء: 32)

Translation: Do not even go close to fornication. Indeed, it is ever an immorality, and an evil way to follow. (Al-Isra: 32)

Thus, Islam not only prohibits Zina, but also closes all the possible roads leading to Zina. This is achieved by prohibiting every step and means leading to stimulating and aggravating desires.
I said with the intention of marriage

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ameen walal. I chalk it to having a weak Imaan in my youth and growing up in an environment where where that was the norm. But I recognise myself the damage it's inflicted.

You hear that losers?! She's spoken for, I'm launching a medieval crusade against anyone who so much as posts a winky face emoji in here general direction!

Nandos is slop, it's beneath you. Only the finest super market sushi rolls and local Turkish kebab shop fine dining experience for m'fair lady. Possibly an over-priced steak at Salt Bae's, let's not break the bank just yet:wowsweat:
is that your voice?:dwill: it quite pretty :stevej:

Garaad diinle

 
Hmmm my spidey sense is tingling, where have i heard this voice before? Wait! Is this the sadia?

7A07D6A2E51072935493605519360_1.3.2.mp4.jpg

May Allah guide you walaal. It is so sad that Muslim men and women are duped by the degenerate western culture,because we have morals unlike them. It honestly makes me so sad. My boyfriend was a practising chaste Muslims like me and we dated with the intention of marriage. Alxamdulilah I am a God fearing chaste muslimah. I know it's hard to resist zina,but just remember gaalo women don't clean themselves haha. I myself have had kufaars try to do zina with me but I always tell them I am Muslim.

How can you date and be chaste at the same time? What is going on here? I am outta here. Looks like semantics are being thrown in all directions.

With the intention of marriage kulahaa. So a woman dating (meaning sleeping with) a man "with the intention of marriage" is normal? This one is a broken record that is trying to justify what is being forbidden. Shameful.
Everyday you shock me with your audacity. You’re the same man who talks about having a past of dating white women and going to their houses. You literally used to spend time alone with theses gaal women yet you have the audacity and I mean audacity to chat shit. Seriously shut up.

Using the word ‘dating’ is wrong, but the poster made it clear that she never fornicated. It’s obvious she’s talking about talking to someone for marriage which many youngsters these days do call it ‘halal’ dating. I don’t agree with the term as it causes confusing and it’s just dumb, but it’s no where near your level of bragging about being cadaan, African Americans and going to their houses.

Sort yourself out and stop being a hypocrite. You’re shameless and as a married man you should have xishood and stop talking about your sordid past. Also, the poster made it clear she’s chaste and never fornicated. No way is she trying to justify haram, her whole posts was about saying how haram Zina is, yet you’re accusing her?

Why are you accusing her of things she has never done?
This is the same guy that talks about dating cadaan women in the past and going to their houses. It’s hypocritical nonsense like this which is why I can’t stand this poster. And he’s a liar as well. I’ve noticed he has tried to shame and insinuate things about a lot of female posters here. It’s his go to tactic. Nasty misogynist.

This is the same guy that talks about dating cadaan women in the past and going to their houses. It’s hypocritical nonsense like this which is why I can’t stand this poster. And he’s a liar as well. I’ve noticed he has tried to shame and insinuate things about a lot of female posters here. It’s his go to tactic. Nasty misogynist.
I actually wanted to mention that. His hypocrisy is clear as a day

Last edited:
Does it just come down to a lack of practise on their part or is an ego thing? It's baffling how horrible their attempts of getting your attention are wallahi :heh:

Case in point, this little mullato she-Zoomer attempted to get a convo going with me today at the gym. She did by following me to 2 seperate machines (it wasn't even a generic piece of equiptment, I was doing incline dumbbell presses and pec decks). She finally waved me down and asked me how many sets I had left on the cable flys.... SHE USING THE EXACT SAME CABLE FLY MACHINE NEXT ME TO FFS.

There is a slight caveat. Madoow girls will aggressively approach you and make you feel like the girl in the situation lol. Nayaada-he, why are you lot so horrible at friendly/casual flirting without coming off as autistic social retards?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrote all this but looks like this

xYqYGeidtmHqYovEPywQ4fhmqS5g5c9G95ccKFt0giA.png

How can you date and be chaste at the same time? What is going on here? I am outta here. Looks like semantics are being thrown in all directions.

Mate you love white women it's in your DNA since your a Bantu black .

White women are the black man's kryptonite .

Trending