Why are we concerned about what other communities think of us ?

I’ve heard many Somalis say Arabs don’t like us or Pakistanis are racist and so forth.

If we spend all our time, energy and resources to mistreat and displace each other.... logically why should we expect other people to respect us ?? :zhqjlmx:

People value those who value themselves.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Cognitive dissonance :

They know that somalia is a failed state, and that we are the least contributive group, but they can’t go against Somalinimo or allow themselves to be criticised.

I’m one of them

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Some people only measure their self worth on the opinions of those who they deem superior

While mocking people they think are inferior in order to compensate for the lower place on their imaginary social hierarchy

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Racism just isn't logical innit?
I for one don't care about what Arabs think, but it is true that Arabs are racist that don't like anyone with dark skin. It is not us carrying about what they think, it's just us condemning them for their racism

Last edited:
I’ve heard many Somalis say Arabs don’t like us or Pakistanis are racist and so forth.

If we spend all our time, energy and resources to mistreat and displace each other.... logically why should we expect other people to respect us ?? :zhqjlmx:

People value those who value themselves.
Arabs dont like each other pakis dont like indians which is weird because they are identical lol anyways my point is dont believe the hype we somalis are busy hating each others tribe than to worry about what arabs think of us.

Latest posts