Why are vegans so weird?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Vegans get so much undeserved hate. The overwhelming majority of vegans are perfectly normal people. They're on average more respectful and kind than the wider general population.

What you're looking at is an extreme minority.

Alluring

Sayonara
They don't. Raising environmental concerns regarding meat production is not policing. The burdens are socialized and affect everyone.

Raising environmental concerns differs from making everything about themselves and how vegans are better. You don't see vegetarians obsessed with the fact that they are vegetarian. Vegans need to understand that changing the entire diet culture of primarily fast food countries will take a while.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Raising environmental concerns differs from making everything about themselves and how vegans are better. You don't see vegetarians obsessed with the fact that they are vegetarian. Vegans need to understand that changing the entire diet culture of primarily fast food countries will take a while.

That's your observation. Vegans are a significant minority, so logically you'll find less social adjusted and irrational people- as which all other groups. You don't know somebody is a vegan or vegetarian by looking at them. Vegans are more vocal than vegetarians because there is often an ethical distinction. Veganism isn't a dietary chase as much as it is a lifestyle. So yes, being vegan to vegans is more important than being a vegetarian, pescatarian, lacto-vegetarian etc.
They are patient. They also see that there's a sense of urgency around environmental concerns.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
If you chose to be vegan then thats your choice don't force how you live on others

They are being dramatic lool :ftw9nwa:

The vegans I know are eco-conscious people. They are more of "be the change you want to see in the world" type of people and don't police others on what they eat.

They are some of the most respectful, kindest people I've known, just like @Bronco said, these ones are an extreme minority.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The vegans I know are eco-conscious people. They are more of "be the change you want to see in the world" type of people and don't police others on what they eat.

They are some of the most respectful, kindest people I've known, just like @Bronco said, these ones are an extreme minority.

U will never be Vegan with your Puntland blood running in your veins agaah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I can respect those more than these ones these acting like dramaqueens

Trending