Why are UK xalimos so loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
London is one of the richest city in the world, thats the point, the housing is too expensive, there is no natrual expansion into middle class, even if you move up the financial heirachy, housing prices are impossible if you're not a millionaire which means low class council houses are the norm making somalis prone to be influenced by the dysfuntional ghettoised lifestyle of the carribean/african blacks.

Have a look at this video and the number of madoows that don't have fathers

Then move out of London? Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester. Plenty of options with cheaper housing.

you sneaked in qabil. how come your post was not deleted.
I can't talk about Michael Jackson now?:whoa:
Why the f*ck would you go to Minnesota of all places? Might as well live in Siberia, since the weather is the same.
I hope your not from eu or Canada most of them have worse weather:trash:
I hear my tol has strong foothold on Minnesota, and i hear a lot of langaab tribes crying about our control and influence on MN, thats why its only natural for me to go there :mjpls:

I'm sure theres many ilhan omar look a-likes as well :mjpls:
Personl observation Mj are getting replaced by dhulos and og in population here:kanyeshrug:
I remember when dhulos we're rare now there deep back in 00s it was hg/mj now is og/dh with abgaal in suburb :kanyeshrug:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I can't talk about Michael Jackson now?:whoa:

I hope your not from eu or Canada most of them have worse weather:trash:

Personl observation Mj are getting replaced by dhulos and og in population here:kanyeshrug:
I remember when dhulos we're rare now there deep back in 00s it was hg/mj now is og/dh with abgaal in suburb :kanyeshrug:
whats the percentages of mjs in MN

UK somali girls are an embarrassment, i can't wait till leave for Minnesota :mjhaps:

And uk somali guys are any better?You're slowly filling up the jails and stabbing one another every other day. I'm glad we're chasing the likes of you away from this country. We will chew you up and spit you out so you can run along to some place else. We won't stop until no stone is left unturned. Consider our job done :siilaanyosmile:

??? I thought UK Somalis are thought to be Arab-obsessed. Not black-obsessed like the ones in North America.

That's a meme spread by SJW and non-Somali blacks that refuse to adopt the local madow culture.... which in turn is just a cheap knockoff of AA culture.

AAs: Sould food, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Blues, Kwanzaa, MLK, X the GOAT, AAA-list celebs, poetry, kool as f*ck etc.
:rejoice:

Black Brits: ... We wuz kangs 2...
Somali Brits: ... we wuz kngs 3

At least American Somalis get it from the sauwsss. Somali American nikkas in cornrows speaking ebonics :russsmug: American Xalimo with the box braids or brazilian weave :shaq: BBQs and block drinking :ohhhdamn:

Maryan and Guled from Lewisham talking in a light Nigerian accent and getting caught stealing ASDA label vodka
:susp:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@Yonis minnesota is 99% mj :ahh:

Nacalaa london Xaliimos kuyaal they are animals they dont speak loud they YELL LIKE A CRAZY PERSON

went to this aroos first thing i see
2bDq9

War yaa ilaahay yaqaana :childplease:

Where is this energy coming from balaayo idinku dhacday they sre gugaag im telling you waa DUGAAG

Not too sure about the loud part but London sure does have a lot of qalanjo halimos more so than Canada.

It’s a shame a lot of them are undercover hoes though :ohlord:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
At least American Somalis get it from the sauwsss. Somali American nikkas in cornrows speaking ebonics :russsmug: American Xalimo with the box braids or brazilian weave :shaq: BBQs and block drinking :ohhhdamn:

Maryan and Guled from Lewisham talking in a light Nigerian accent and getting caught stealing ASDA label vodka
:susp:
Horta one thing I never understood is that in terms of accents in the UK, people are never happy.
If you talk "ghetto", you get made fun of.
If you talk like your regular person from the UK, you're "posh" and "acting white" :drakewtf:
If you talk actually posh, you get made fun of.
I don't even have a posh accent and I get snide comments from roadmen sounding pricks who say I sound like Prince Harry :kanyehmm:
Compared to you maybe :farole:

Horta one thing I never understood is that in terms of accents in the UK, people are never happy.
If you talk "ghetto", you get made fun of.
If you talk like your regular person from the UK, you're "posh" and "acting white" :drakewtf:
If you talk actually posh, you get made fun of.
I don't even have a posh accent and I get snide comments from roadmen sounding pricks who say I sound like Prince Harry :kanyehmm:
Compared to you maybe :farole:

It really cringes me out when people force accents but otherwise idm. I went to school in a posh ish area and some of the kids were doing the most wallahi. It's not a good look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending