Why are they so hairy man?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Don't mean to be mean or degrading at all toward the kid but I don't think that's normal. Never heard of anyone legit needing to cut their eyelashes nor growing hair that thick and noticeable all over their forehead. Doesn't seem normal. Might have some sort of hormonal issue going on or something. Anyway, god bless.

Don't mean to be mean or degrading at all toward the kid but I don't think that's normal. Never heard of anyone legit needing to cut their eyelashes nor growing hair that thick and noticeable all over their forehead. Doesn't seem normal. Might have some sort of hormonal issue going on or something. Anyway, god bless.
I remember I met a somali boy who had these long beautiful eyelashes. There was some talk about him having to cut them occasionaly but I don’t know if it’s true.

Like... I can't get it, it's like being in spain with the silent S, I would never want to be born this hairy, I feel bad tbh
Poor kid they shouldn’t be shaving it that’s make it worse, they should wax his foreheads, thread his eyebrows and leave the eyelashes alone.

Trending