Why are they pushing the vaccine so hard?

I’m getting vaccinated this week because my school mandated it. They are refusing exemptions too. I’m just wondering why do you guys think they’re mandating this vaccine so hard, literally preventing people from going to work or school if they don’t get it. They’re being so weird about it; there are some places where certain criminals are getting reduced community service hours and parole for getting vaccinated?? Is that not sketchy??? They didn’t even work this hard when there was that influenza virus. I’m not an anti vaxxer but this whole situation is yaaaab to me. Now I understand why Republican white Karen’s get so worked up on their “freedom” like what’s the point of having rights to controlling our bodies if they mandate things and won’t let us decide whether or not we take the vaccine.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m getting vaccinated this week because my school mandated it. They are refusing exemptions too. I’m just wondering why do you guys think they’re mandating this vaccine so hard, literally preventing people from going to work or school if they don’t get it. They’re being so weird about it; there are some places where certain criminals are getting reduced community service hours and parole for getting vaccinated?? Is that not sketchy??? They didn’t even work this hard when there was that influenza virus. I’m not an anti vaxxer but this whole situation is yaaaab to me. Now I understand why Republican white Karen’s get so worked up on their “freedom” like what’s the point of having rights to controlling our bodies if they mandate things and won’t let us decide whether or not we take the vaccine.
Why?
If you're in the US you probably not seeing what the shit this virus has caused and causing. The vaxxin is literally prevent these type of thing from happening. Just get it.

Why?
If you're in the US you probably not seeing what the shit this virus has caused and causing. The vaxxin is literally prevent these type of thing from happening. Just get it.
Fair enough. Maybe I haven’t educated myself enough but I feel like if you’re gonna get covid and die from it the vaccine won’t help you, your immune system is your immune system and the government should be mandating social distancing and hygiene instead

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Fair enough. Maybe I haven’t educated myself enough but I feel like if you’re gonna get covid and die from it the vaccine won’t help you, your immune system is your immune system and the government should be mandating social distancing and hygiene instead

You're not you haven't educated yourself. The vaccine significantly lowers the chances of you ending up in the hospital needing a ventilator to breathe if you ever get it. The hospital this time are full of 18-40 year olds because they are the biggest chunk that are unvaccinated

This whole pandemic is sus but I dont have energy to protest like the cadaan in my city and I’m already vaccinated.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Stats show the vast majority still piling up in hospitals and dying are the unvaccinated, that alone vindicates the vaccines effectiveness.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I haven't taken it and won't despite what happens.

I would never quit and would instead sue if wrongfully dismissed from a job. If I was in school I'd do the same. The first post-secondary school to get on this bandwagon was the College - Seneca. Some students have followed suit with taking legal action against them.

I think you mentioned you had an adverse event from a previous vaccine which is cutting it close. Weigh the pros and cons Covid is no joke but neither is vaccine injury which for some is horrible. On top of experiencing a decline in quality of life you have to face gas lighting from health professionals some of which will question you even if there was a temporal link.

The Canadian government currently offers no compensation plan nor have they ever had a national vaccination compensation plan unlike other G8 nations (to my knowledge). They are attempting to mandate but they will view you as an acceptable loss/collateral damage if God forbid anything happens to you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I came across a Professor of Virology from the University of Guelph that is pro-vaccine choice and is concerned about students both vaccinated or unvaccinated and details what this school year will look like along with providing some tips for students in your situation. Btw Guelph is one of the schools with a mandate similar to your institution.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I would never quit and would instead sue if wrongfully dismissed from a job. If I was in school I'd do the same. The first post-secondary school to get on this bandwagon was the College - Seneca. Some students have followed suit with taking legal action against them.

I think you mentioned you had an adverse event from a previous vaccine which is cutting it close. Weigh the pros and cons Covid is no joke but neither is vaccine injury which for some is horrible. On top of experiencing a decline in quality of life you have to face gas lighting from health professionals some of which will question you even if there was a temporal link.

The Canadian government currently offers no compensation plan nor have they ever had a national vaccination compensation plan unlike other G8 nations (to my knowledge). They are attempting to mandate but they will view you as an acceptable loss/collateral damage if God forbid anything happens to you.

Vaccine injuries are anomalies statistically, to much data out there on it now. I’d be more worried about the long term effects of being hospitalized with COVID.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

And you would lose that wrongful dismissal case in a heartbeat.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And you would lose that wrongful dismissal case in a heartbeat.

Who cares what you think. :lol: You live somewhere across the pond, anyway.

Vaccine injuries are anomalies statistically, to much data out there on it now. I’d be more worried about the long term effects of being hospitalized with COVID.

But she said she already had a reaction to a previous vaccine and her mother had heart inflammation from a covid vaccine. I would not take the risk of being an outlier with greater odds than the general public. Especially that history. I know people with heart inflammation from this vaccine. And a death (that was temporarlly associated occuring shortly after). Anyway, I said what I needed to say. And I had to be that dissenting voice. It's up to her to choose what is best for her and do her own individual risk assessment.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
But she said she already had a reaction to a previous vaccine and her mother had heart inflammation from a covid vaccine. I would not take the risk of being an outlier with greater odds than the general public. Especially that history. I know people with heart inflammation from this vaccine. And a death (that was temporally associated occuring shortly after). Anyway, I said what I needed to say. And I had to be that dissenting voice. It's up to her to choose what is best for her and do her own individual risk assessment.

I missed that part, yes I agree with you on people that have underlying medical issues taking extra precautions.

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They should honestly just refuse service to folks who don't bother getting vaccinated and end up hospitalised. Lacag khasartay waaye.

They should honestly just refuse service to folks who don't bother getting vaccinated and end up hospitalised. Lacag khasartay waaye.
It's already begun, all the unvaccinated health care workers are either quitting or getting fired. The vaccinated employees are denying medical care to patients due to their vaccination status. I'm just happy I get to another way to legally discriminate against people I don't like.

Many reasons, most likely, and none are good for us sister.
One, it sets a precedent. If they can mandate one procedure, they can mandate another and another, until essentially your body is theirs, and they can even decide to abort your baby if you're pregnant, if they want to [this happens in China, already].

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I had to take it due to being around an elderly ayeyo.

I heard from a friend who works at a hospital's administration that almost everyone who has been admitted is a fat ass.

I had to take it due to being around an elderly ayeyo.

I heard from a friend who works at a hospital's administration that almost everyone who has been admitted is a fat ass.
Masakeeen. Well I booked an appointment for the Phizer one inshallah all goes well. I was going to get a medical exemption but my school kicked them all out saying there are online universities we can connect you with🤡🤡

warya I hope you realize this next variant is going to rip throughout the unvaccinated this time people in southern state are going to see First pandemic level patient At hospital