Why are there so many Ali Beysteen sheegatos?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Apparently this lady is of Polish, Russian and Czechoslovakian descent and has zero Indigenous blood. She went through painstaking effort to pass off as an Indigenous woman. The teeth, the hair, the skin tone, everything kkkkkk

The real Ali Baysteen will consult with their elders and demand your genealogy to confirm who you are.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe she feels overwhelming sadness of the native indians sadness. She is doing transference?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Maybe she feels overwhelming sadness of the native indians sadness. She is doing transference?

White people in general love to claim a great great great grandparent. But some go overboard. I don't think it has to do with sympathy.

I’m screaming at her colleagues doing their own research on her family history to find out if she was legit. They don’t f*ck with sheegatos either loool

I’ve met a few suspiciously white looking people before that claimed native. I know many of them are mixed but there was no trace of native on their features

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
They are preparing for when the psycho Soros and Bezos engineered leftists get their “#LandBack” agenda pushed through. It will be another land theft of Natives by white people just like CHAZ was a reestablishment of Jim Crow America with 2 black teenagers getting lynched. Leftists are the biggest agents of Nazism and White Supremacy

These whites have no culture to enjoy so they take other rich cultures. Its a problem of forgetting your ancestry and making a new soulless culture from scratch. At least the europeans have thousands of culture.

Trending